Re: PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

reachme wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:05 pm Here you go..Attached indicator which is downloaded from this forum. Not sure about exact post number.
Mr reachme ,
I would appreciate that you do not mislead or post indicators/trading systems here in future.
You have a tread made by you if you truly have shrecks trading system please do as you please there.
These people addressed shreck in their message not you stop this attitude don't be desperate!!!!

ikamos wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:44 am
Mr reachme ,
I would appreciate that you do not mislead or post indicators/trading systems here in future.
You have a tread made by you if you truly have shrecks trading system please do as you please there.
These people addressed shreck in their message not you stop this attitude don't be desperate!!!!
Hi Ikamos, I respect you and everyone who posting their strategies in this forum because only very few peoples are willing to help others. I even sent you PM and personally thank you for your " The Rebound Line Strategy". I'm just trying to help others just like you guys are doing. I didn't expect this kind of reply from you. :(

reachme wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:31 am

Hi Ikamos, I respect you and everyone who posting their strategies in this forum because only very few peoples are willing to help others. I even sent you PM and personally thank you for your " The Rebound Line Strategy". I'm just trying to help others just like you guys are doing. I didn't expect this kind of reply from you. :(
No injury intended these are the basic rules for the tread (don't post) like I said before, what you have done is misleading and extremely dangerous.
The two gentlemen specifically asked for shrecks trading system from page 1 not yours, you deliberately gave them the wrong thing.
There is no exception to being dubious that was not right!!!!
I believe you have deleted the offending attachment, please do so.
This tread was rendered useless by folks who sort to contribute by force, not minding if their contribution had merit or was sort even after multiple declarations on how to bring meaningful contributions to others here.

There are multiple trading system treads on the forum were everyone is free to modify and contribute (and no one gets to learn anything meaningful)
There even exist right now a trading system warehouse in the forum somewhere.
these guys specifically stated what they wanted, (the PTL trading system from page one) something that was proven to work time and time again before the stupidity of forceful contributions ended everything and they all melted away

ikamos wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:21 am

No injury intended these are the basic rules for the tread (don't post) like I said before, what you have done is misleading and extremely dangerous.
The two gentlemen specifically asked for shrecks trading system from page 1 not yours, you deliberately gave them the wrong thing.
There is no exception to being dubious that was not right!!!!
I believe you have deleted the offending attachment, please do so.
This tread was rendered useless by folks who sort to contribute by force, not minding if their contribution had merit or was sort even after multiple declarations on how to bring meaningful contributions to others here.

There are multiple trading system treads on the forum were everyone is free to modify and contribute (and no one gets to learn anything meaningful)
There even exist right now a trading system warehouse in the forum somewhere.
these guys specifically stated what they wanted, (the PTL trading system from page one) something that was proven to work time and time again before the stupidity of forceful contributions ended everything and they all melted away
Hi Ikamos,

I have deleted my attachment but please be informed that i have downloaded that attachment from post #554. It's not my setup. I didn't see anyone complained about that post so i thought it's a right setup. Anyway hereafter i will keep low profile. I'm here to learn not to fight.