Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Lei Wulong wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:03 am And ....if someone who opens up a thread is not open to discussion, what's the use of a thread ? Then you better keep your system to your self or tell only your wife.
You can slug insults all your want, you don't get to make the rules.
The tread has been very useful even the blind know this.
The over 3,000 downloads were by nobody.
You assertions are extremely demeaning and spurious.
I saw what you dropped as contribution, even after the poor man made it clear the purpose of the tread was to build more on his strategy around Mladens work on PTL indicator
You found a way to still flunk it.
You went ahead and presented something entirely different from what he exactly said this tread wasn't for.
No wonder you are bitter.
I know your type.
:D

ikamos wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:28 pm You can slug insults all your want, you don't get to make the rules.
The tread has been very useful even the blind know this.
The over 3,000 downloads were by nobody.
You assertions are extremely demeaning and spurious.
I saw what you dropped as contribution, even after the poor man made it clear the purpose of the tread was to build more on his strategy around Mladens work on PTL indicator
You found a way to still flunk it.
You went ahead and presented something entirely different from what he exactly said this tread wasn't for.
No wonder you are bitter.
I know your type.
:D
I don't know what's the exact medical expression for what you have but with your heavy reality loss you shouldn't be that careless.
Our all goal is to evolve and improve ideas and systems. Only noobs think they have found the Holy Grail. For improving something it is essential that you permit constructive criticism, otherwise it is religion or arrogant foolishness. With the later one you don't win a flower pot. Noone is demeaning, you misinterpret the attempt to help with an attack on your personal reputation. No stomping on 'his' work at all. Noone wants to disturb or confuse the goal of the thread, not on purpose. The only one who always bothers around and destroys the flow is you. You don't need to patronize false-faced your friend. The 'poor man' is grown and can speak for himself.

What a mess *facepalm* everywhere you appear the whole thing turns into a big mess. Are you an angle of destruction? Do you do this on purpose or do you have a talent for that? Useless hero power: Turning everything into a mess. Anyway.

Yawn.....looks like the virus of destruction has spread to the second thread now. Ikamos....how much easier, a lot less time and adrenalin consuming and a lot more beneficial for everyone would it have been, if you just had explained the logic behind the row of trades you have been taking. You must have realized in the meantime that nobody is able to reconstruct those i.e. the purpose and benefit of teaching and learning has been totally missed. Up to you though.

Dearest members, let's continue this great trading system's thread without the slug-fest please.

Any further off-topic banter will be removed.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance