Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

TimmyHanke wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:20 am The Expert advisor should work as i want it to now.

The only options you have in the expert advisors is =
Take profit
stoploss
Lot
You can set different settings for buy and sell trades but recommendations are to use the same stops or takeprofit for both buy and sell trades.
If you put 0 in take profit or stoploss it will only use the opposite closing to exit trades.

The version
Mladens TradersProfit PTL System 10 pips stop =

It uses opposite close and 10 pips reversed movement to close positions , the 10 pips reversed movement close can either be to protect your gain or prevent a big loss.

The version
Mladens TradersProfit PTL System opposite close =
It only uses the opposite closing .

Try out both and use the one you like the most .
TimmyHanke, I have downloaded your EAs, but do not open trades in MT4 tester. I do not know, why...

Hello TraderDuke,
Here it is below i added some pictures too, the indicator is called HA_APB
I also put everything worth putting in one place, along with the triple momentum mod.
i have very limited access as my windows computer my tablet just got fried.
will look to replace it soon.
so very limited trading now
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

And yes i am using the indicator with the express permission of the moder, you can see that the original codes originated here and belongs to the Boss. :)
we are not done with the triple mom development i hope you will keep the factory stocked with quality spare parts so we can make a all terrain vehicle
i mean this factory via the link
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295362732

Another setting is 6,14,24 where we use 14 as lead but only confirm lead if 6 is going in the same direction (6,14,24 periods)
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Hello Timmy
I appreciate you and shreck help for valuable add up to the topic strategy
Instead of demoing the EA, i back tested with both EAs as a reference. The result seems oscillating, and my test set is EU H1 pair with 99% quality and variable spread tick data. However, it's surely understandable back test is just back test and also look forward to result of other fellow member here.
Attachments