Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

shreck wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:46 am Just so you know 6-8 candles on 5m chart is about 25-40 pips
you can do the math for any time frame.
15chart pips value for(8 candles) = 5m pips (40 pips) x 3
40 pips x 3= 120pips x 8 candles =960

Please don't believe my math, i may be exaggerating.
I have deliberately removed the indicator that would make binary options trading with the system easy.
The idea is to encourage all to substitute Forex scalping in place of BO,to ensure you begin to make money
Hello shreck
You are right in saying that scalping is better than BO but if you moved from BO to forex scalping why not changing the title of the thread as well because is misleading. look like that this thread is about a BO strategy from the title.
It just a suggestion.
cheers

merka wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:39 am

Hello shreck
You are right in saying that scalping is better than BO but if you moved from BO to forex scalping why not changing the title of the thread as well because is misleading. look like that this thread is about a BO strategy from the title.
It just a suggestion.
cheers
Hello merka,
You are free to take anything from the tread that you see useful, i suggest we don't go back to the issue of names (That suggestion was chalked off pages back).
Please read the last ten pages as was suggested, this tread has clocked more than a 2,000 downloads despite "misleading"
I am afraid i do not recall saying "scalping is better than BO" everyone has choices and what works for them.(it is not my place to make choices for others, i do both there is no movement by me)
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

If you feel you have a winning formula using PTL or wavetrend kindly post your winning trade result pics at least 6 winning streak (ITM6) then we will see about getting your modification in pictures, template and all to the tread for others to benefit.
we all owe forest-station our deepest gratitude.
changes have been made to the system on page 1, Mr tools did some job on HMA it is faster than Laguerre filter so that was replaced.
filter was added in sub window too.
FILE will be posted we will vote for what should stay and what should BE removed
updates loading soon
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance