Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

shreck wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 9:14 pm After countless weeks of testing i hereby present Mr Mladens indicators for binary options in all there glory
I read through the 49 pages, i got confused in-between but got back on track before the last post.
Believe me, this first page won my heart.
Irrespective of the modifications and twisting, i am of the opinion that the first page is best for me.
Kudos to Shreck :wave: (i respect your maturity, you got me all the way from nairaland :D )
and to others for their dedication :clap:
...the best form of living is living for others.

Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Hello Guys i honestly wouldnt know about modifications, please if you spot any let me know.
As far as i am aware PTL and PTL WAVE TREND COMBO are the only zip i worked on you are all welcome to modify as you want but you may only post default system pictures as provided by me on this tread.
Yes if you feel you have a winning formula using PTL or wavetrend kindly post your winning trade result pics at least 6 winning streak (ITM6) then we will see about getting your modification in pictures, template and all to the tread for others to benefit.
we all owe forest-station our deepest gratitude.
changes have been made to the system on page 1, Mr tools did some job on HMA it is faster than Laguerre filter so that was replaced.
a filter was added in sub window too.
FILE will be posted we will vote for what should stay and what should go
updates loading soon
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance