Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

shreck wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:27 pm Hi Julio,
You do sound confused because of these sort of conversations I had to stop encouraging Binary options system made on page (1), BO seems to carry a lot of bullshit along with it.

Even when this one is clearly a winner the sort of communication it elicits has no decorum or self discipline.
I have provided work on this tread related to just PTL and wave trend.
Those have also been the components of the two. one for BO another for scalping.
They are both basic models every user is free to modify to suite their trading style.
You have never ever been a contributor except for your confused outburst you have just expressed
I advise you change the "following" style to avoid the confusion.
Contributing confusion :mrgreen:
Happy trading.

Ps,
Some users of the page (1) system want an extra filter I obliged them by testing out the ones I know will help.
Once a conclusion is made I simply pack zip and send to them privately as always it is free.
It is clear you have never bothered reading through the post on this tread.
You should have realised I am not keen to promote BO as others do not yet exercise true focus and dedication required to get consistency in results.
I have been advised to encourage forex scalping this was stated clearly just 4 pages back. (and you have been following yet not reading through)
I have been blackmailed, slandered and outrightly insulted for doing nothing wrong other than proving what I propose works with unarguable result.
This is very bad.
Hi Shreck,

With your words you do nothing but give me the reason of confusing thread. With the simple fact of mixing forex scalping in a BO thread. I think any strategy based on forex scalping deserves a thread that has nothing to do with BO. I feel that my opinion annoys you. Do not worry it will be the last. Happy trading.

Julio wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:42 pm Hi Shreck,

With your words you do nothing but give me the reason of confusing thread. With the simple fact of mixing forex scalping in a BO thread. I think any strategy based on forex scalping deserves a thread that has nothing to do with BO. I feel that my opinion annoys you. Do not worry it will be the last. Happy trading.
You can always open a tread and do stuff to your hearts content without any confusion.
Especially now your "contribution" has (morphed) into an opinion about what the tread should be or not be about, rather than how to achieve your results with what has been provided.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

KayserCh wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:30 am Hello People , i forget upload my results . xD

Yesterday im only trade on Asian Session ,lose 4 times cuz i was playing in phone jeje

Thanks Shreck , good system :)
Hello KayserCh,
I am humbled, just keep your focus no need to take all trade.
You are doing well i must say

ekmanso1 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:42 pm Oga Shrek, if you really want people to contribute, then respectfully, you must stop being hostile to criticism...Julio,s concern is indeed a legitimate one ( no definite rules and templates), so why the harsh response of him being a confused contributor.
ekmanso1
you too have not been reading the tread.
There are defined rules and template for the two separate systems i produced.
One can can only contribute to what one knows and has understanding, i stated clearly on this tread i am providing this for those who have no experience and are willing to follow.(i stopped folks from posting bullshit to stop distracting others)
we have PTL and then PTL wave trend combo did you see something different?
The fellow you talked about has never contributed before his petulant contribution recently, his motivation was never to help but to take what he can.
You saying no definite rules and template could only mean one thing (you have never read THROUGH the tread too)
I took two (2) pages on this tread to describe the PTL BO strategy, (2) page again was dedicated to PTL wave trend combo.
It is very clear a lot of individuals have nothing to contribute for two reasons, first they tried to pose as successful forex gurus then giving suggestions that exposed their ignorance secondly they are really after a final version(this final version thing is something they created in their mind)
That any one wants to emulate my results means they have to listen to me, this has always been the denominator for learning,not flooding my box with various request which is not good for the eyes to see or read.
what exactly do you want to contribute? collaboration
Criticism, really!!!
Are we to confuse that with collaboration too!!!

i recall you clearly asking me the settings for the PTL BO system, i never obliged you that for simple reasons, are you even aware some pages back i provided a signal service one even with the PTL BO system just to show people when and how to take trades.(11-12 IF I REMEBER with 1OTM)
the only folks who ever posted any result on the tread are those who use what was provided, wave trend is a very difficult thing to put together hence the various time-frames posted for download.
Binary options i have been trading since i was introduced to currency and commodities market people always get angry after seeing my account and i tell them to do forex.
i will be trying all my best to encourage forex a lot of unbridled emotions seem to trail BO, only the few i am able to hold by hand will i encourage otherwise.
I hope i was able to communicate the purpose for this tread it is not for everyone, just for those that accept the challenge
I put up an attachment below, did you by any chance read or see that on the tread.

https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &start=320

Don't Confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance