Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Just so you know 6-8 candles on 5m chart is about 25-40 pips
you can do the math for any time frame.
15chart pips value for(8 candles) = 5m pips (40 pips) x 3
40 pips x 3= 120pips x 8 candles =960

Please don't believe my math, i may be exaggerating.
I have deliberately removed the indicator that would make binary options trading with the system easy.
The idea is to encourage all to substitute Forex scalping in place of BO,to ensure you begin to make money
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

This version of Mladen PTL works on all timeframes.
The wave trend filter will be added only when wave trend has received upgrades from developers.
There is no need to add any support and resistance indicator.
support and resistance happens at the 1st level and 2nd level cross overs
white and yellow ma cross/intersection is 2nd level cross
white and yellow ma cross/intersection over or under red ma that is 1st level cross

TimmyHanke wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:08 am Here is the ea for the main part , The ptl signal and the 6 moving average above or below 14 moving average .

You have the option to use stoploss and take profit , if it's not used it will close on opposite trend condition.
Well done Timmy you came through for eveyone I am honored to know you.

RplusT wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:12 am Hi shreck, just my 3 Cents. As this is a public forum, I think you should keep the access open for everyone. I know there are people grabbing everything they can, but those will continue to do so for the next 100 years and never succeed. It takes dedication and hard work. But then there will traders who haven't visited yet and they may be intrigued by your work later on. It is solely up to you, but I'd suggest, keep the opportunity for everyone alive.
Done as advised system available to everyone

Hello Shreck
Thanks again for your generous sharing, although personally being quiet while training myself to your strategy by reading chart also placing some demo trades. This is surely daily topic to check, and information from you always being helpful especially during your rush hours and understandable works to build the system. Hope we could express appreciation better, but indeed many thanks. Are now continuing to learn from updated version and hopefully getting to a trading eyes, and wins similar to yours :)

shreck wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:17 am I asked that the pictures you post be removed not to under mine you and your efforts.
going forward things will tend to happen quickly what i provide here is not to be modified in any form.
anyone may make any expert/robot from the system, it is not to be sold here.
The system is called Mladen PTL system the name is not to be changed for any reason
Pls forgive me if my post sound somehow to you..... I just wanna show how far i have gone using your system. Nothing like selling or what you mean. Everything is free from my world. I hate cheating on my mate all in the name of getting rotten wealth. I found my hobby in helping people.
Once again, forgive me for been aggressive with the system. Remain blessed.

tradersprofit wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:38 pm Pls forgive me if my post sound somehow to you..... I just wanna show how far i have gone using your system. Nothing like selling or what you mean. Everything is free from my world. I hate cheating on my mate all in the name of getting rotten wealth. I found my hobby in helping people.
Once again, forgive me for been aggressive with the system. Remain blessed.
tradersprofit , The selling part was not referencing you (it has more to do with the snake oil sales guy on this
i was there to drive traffic to forex-station)
Also it would have been great to see you own style it looks solid, but that would invite everyone to paste all what not and we all get distracted.
you should post any demo or live trades results here that is allowed to encourage others.
we will see if developers can come up with solution to enable or disable individual tread subscription ID from uploading attachments, if we can remove the noise you attachments will always be most welcome.

Once again i am sincerely sorry i realize my sincere communication came across poorly, do not relent to make suggestions as you see fit.
i am not an island of knowledge, more of a sail that depends of the direction of the wind

shreck wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:10 pm tradersprofit , The selling part was not referencing you (it has more to do with the snake oil sales guy on this
i was there to drive traffic to forex-station)
Also it would have been great to see you own style it looks solid, but that would invite everyone to paste all what not and we all get distracted.
you should post any demo or live trades results here that is allowed to encourage others.
we will see if developers can come up with solution to enable or disable individual tread subscription ID from uploading attachments, if we can remove the noise you attachments will always be most welcome.

Once again i am sincerely sorry i realize my sincere communication came across poorly, do not relent to make suggestions as you see fit.
i am not an island of knowledge, more of a sail that depends of the direction of the wind
You highly welcome my brother, I really like your communication and the way you deal with reply on your thread. Thanks for your understanding.