Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

silvabizhub wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:37 pm
Shreck, worry less about the system, remember we become too delicate without bones, the general perception is here, we just have to look closer to see, honestly I have seen the potential of the system and I strongly advise other members to look at it very close, not just for their use but also on the way to perfect it, we are not here for fun but we are shaping our future on trading whether its Forex or Binary and at the end will find a special system that it lead to a comfort-use of it with more greens, we are taking it seriously!! :thumbup: :clap: ;)
well said sir, may the green pips bless you!!!! :)
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Thanks shreck
I highly appreciate the direction and feedback as always. It's great to see new posting with indicators, pictures, and template, etc. Given all of those already perfectly addressed personal consultant, and your reply still did provide outstanding add up information. Using of WT indicator to strategy here does require tuning the parameters, and you sharing of template does help us brain stoning possible ration to value for fine tuning parameter while trading with WT indicator to strategy here. I am going to do some tests for better understanding it :)

BTW,
What could be expiration time now when you trade with it on 5M chart?

[quote=jonney post_id=1295357769 time=1497633322 user_id=4927485]
Thanks shreck
I highly appreciate the direction and feedback as always. It's great to see new posting with indicators, pictures, and template, etc. Given all of those already perfectly addressed personal consultant, and your reply still did provide outstanding add up information. Using of WT indicator to strategy here does require tuning the parameters, and you sharing of template does help us brain stoning possible ration to value for fine tuning parameter while trading with WT indicator to strategy here. I am going to do some tests for better understanding it :)

BTW,
What could be expiration time now when you trade with it on 5M chart?
[/quote
jonney ,
we hope the seniors come up with something interesting
Hi jonney
The expiration time for 5m charts on binary options has always been 25m-30m nothing less and nothing more
i hope you are not trading with this stuff, it is highly experimental :o
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance