Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Thanks shreck for continuous advice a strategy to win the market
1. Wondering what could be the set up in your main chart, is it still TMA+CG indicator or sort of EMA setting to FXsurf's approach?
2. Are you only looking 1m,15m indicators cross over 5m indicator, or set up in your main windows also requiring a crossing?
3. Are you using all default value to WT indicator and simply choose to use 1m,5m and 15m?

RplusT wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:16 pm Please Shrek, you need to clear up this issue. One cannot add a lower TF on the Indicator than the current TF of the chart, i.e. on a 15 m chart the lowest TF for the Indicator is the current chart TF not 1m or 5m, unless you know something I don't. If so, I'd like to know too. :)
Hi RplusT,
Knowledge is infinite, while information may be definite :D
Will check to ensure any wrong descriptions are corrected.
Once I become available most definitly this eveninng
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

emicovi wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:33 pm Hi. First of all I wanna thank you all for the relase of this indicator. I would like to know how to decide to right time to enter a trade. If possible illustrated with screenshot.

Thanks again
Hi emicovi.
The thanking part belongs exclusively to Mr Mladen.
You should soak up the first 4 pages on the tread to get all you want.(information wise)
To add to the rules described, I only take trade on open bar if the time is within first 30sec for 1m chart and first 60sec for 5m charts
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance