Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Thank Shreck
Surely not intending to spend your spare time for tool installation, but I am using exact PTL and TMGG Mladen Bo 2.tpl either in 55 ULTIMATE folder or your newly attachment. It's result the same as my earlier screen shoot. Do enjoy the direction and contribution from you getting us a chance to build profit. Just want to install it and start following the same entry outlined, but firstly noticing my outlook is different from yours so this consulting.

pacois wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:57 am Forgive me shreck also happens to you that 25 minutes seem too much?
Hi pacois
Every information provided was done after visual test of up to 6 months data on MT4, 25M-30M is the standard
If you follow the information and your entries are correct ou will winn your trades
i will check and post corrected template later today please give me 4 hour, i am at the office right now.
we will outline a trading record for those who want to participate for the month, we shall establish rules related how many trades a day what time to trade then once or twice each week we will be doing the signal service like the one yesterday.
please do we have a chat room so it is easy and timely to post signals with and communicate in real time much faster
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

jonney wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:04 am Thank Shreck
Surely not intending to spend your spare time for tool installation, but I am using exact PTL and TMGG Mladen Bo 2.tpl either in 55 ULTIMATE folder or your newly attachment. It's result the same as my earlier screen shoot. Do enjoy the direction and contribution from you getting us a chance to build profit. Just want to install it and start following the same entry outlined, but firstly noticing my outlook is different from yours so this consulting.
Hi jonney,
Dont worry i will provide the correct template today
@ silverbizhub please share your template seems we have trouble here i am away from my home computer

islandman1 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:55 am I have tried this today using the ptl and the laguerre with FL11 and trend 55. Just following a simple rule of waiting for the sunshine.. wait for the ptl and then look for the laguerre cross. It's only a demo run for the last 30 minutes roughly but promising.
pic.pngpic2.pngpic.png
islandman1 PTL is coming strong every repainting indicator in the system is being replaced in view of making it EA compatible.
we will be encouraging only live trades now to push everyone in the same direction no matter how small the trading account starts with.
Please do ensure to be live okay we trust you.

palex2005 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:47 am hey guys, maybe this is wrong with the template, If I made a mistake, please apologize, I am just tryin' to help. Mine have none color and selected Yellow.
I even took a trade!
http://imgur.com/a/G1r1G
Hi palex2005 ,
No need to apologize,
The problem reported will be resolved in 3 hours., happy trading