Re: Share here your MT Trading Strategies with 95%++ success rate, all doing it for you. (no re-painters, no crap).

mades wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 6:40 pm lol^2

How about you post your account and we all wire you money there?

Asking for 95% success rate is absolute bullshit. Noone reaches that rate. Mods could you maybe delete this absurd thread?
I actually coded a scalper EA that had 98% win rate.
The problem was it still was a loser because the wins were 1 or 2 pips while the losses were over 150 pips because of the deep stoploss.
You do not need that big of a win rate. What is important is keep losses small and have a system that at least gets some of the bigger moves.

Re: Share here your MT Trading Strategies with 95%++ success rate, all doing it for you. (no re-painters, no crap).

MrPip wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 4:45 pm I actually coded a scalper EA that had 98% win rate.
The problem was it still was a loser because the wins were 1 or 2 pips while the losses were over 150 pips because of the deep stoploss.
You do not need that big of a win rate. What is important is keep losses small and have a system that at least gets some of the bigger moves.
So many factors may apply,first the strategy if you trading on long term/medium term and or short term trading,which size of reversal (price breathing) you take in consideration (open/close trades) and which size to ignore (let the price breath and let it go ahead in current trend then which time frame and so many alike things - a fine system consist of so many features and mixture/combination and or compound of vitamins A to Z
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Zeproo
I am experimenting and trade forex for already 8 years. I am sure this is nothing in comparison to other emebers, but I am just sharing my experience.
Only last spring - unfortunately - I discovered forex-tsd and amazing work of Mladen / MrTools and others.
Since then, I am experimenting continously different indicators/settings, hand-testing the history of them to find a decent setup for my trading style (as holygrail is only fairytale). I did not reached yet THE ONE , but i am keeping the work. The work is taking 6-8 hours a day, sometimes week-end included.
I am sure other members and especially moderators have worked 100x more than me, apart from writing new codes.

So, are you just claiming that members surrender their work so much time-costing, effort-costing, stress- costing, on a silver plate without you spending a single minute to understand what an indicator is or do?

Still do not understand this kind of people who think they are the smartest guy in the world and everybody else is stupid and treat them like inferiors.
These users thanked the author chirvasamar for the post:
ratonchjes

Pava wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:51 am "So, are you just claiming that members surrender their work so much time-costing, effort-costing, stress- costing, on a silver plate without you spending a single minute to understand what an indicator is or do?"

I believe that is exactly the case...
And i also believes if fortunately someone found such a ready made burger,copy/paste will not be work for him,when ever a lil bit worse situation come in - unable to handle/solve or some alternatives - all this come with sufficient knowledge and experience
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.