Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Deez wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Will share temp and indis when satisfied with complete system
Hi Deez,
When you offer a trading system for testing you would provide the system to test (including indicators and conditions if available). I don't think it is helpful to post images - ask/inform mates to test or admire if you are not willing to share these indicators. I am wrong?

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Jozo wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:48 am
Hi Deez,
When you offer a trading system for testing you would provide the system to test (including indicators and conditions if available). I don't think it is helpful to post images - ask/inform mates to test or admire if you are not willing to share these indicators. I am wrong?

These systems are just ideas i have..i don't do this as a profession jus a hobby. All the indicators can be found on this site, If you want try making a system and do some tests on it instead of waiting for one. I've jus made the one in the pic this morning because i got some free time at work. I've been trading for less than a year and i have learnt alot by jus downloading indicators and playing around with them and i suggest people do the same.
Attachments