Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

shaileshm wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:57 am Hey guys.

Just checking out after a long time. It seems the binary options thread is still going in circles. Nobody seems to get out of the loop and get to te next level yet. :)
hahaha
nice to reach back to binary page .:)
what your idea get out of the loop and next level..
you mean over sky !! share your thoughts if you have to know and learn more to the traders..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Man I have been banned by most of the BO platforms in my country. I just have a couple of active ones left and I trade very carefully. ;).
sal wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:39 pm hahaha
nice to reach back to binary page .:)
what your idea get out of the loop and next level..
you mean over sky !! share your thoughts if you have to know and learn more to the traders..
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:51 pm Man I have been banned by most of the BO platforms in my country. I just have a couple of active ones left and I trade very carefully. ;).
you are from india.. so i know the binary which is worst brokers.
either you have made a lot of money from them
so you can trade in other outside brokers.. like quotex, pocket option.. i am doing in these
so share your strategy man!!

sal wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:32 pm you are from india.. so i know the binary which is worst brokers.
either you have made a lot of money from them
so you can trade in other outside brokers.. like quotex, pocket option.. i am doing in these
so share your strategy man!!
it's a real shame Indian brokers are really greedy and unethical. It really feels like we need some serious regulations to fix this.

As for me, I've got my own custom trading system that I've put together. I like to keep things simple and trade using a 5-minute chart on the 1-minute time frame and a 1-minute chart on the 15-second time frame.

Binary options are easy man, if you've been at it for a few years, you pretty much know what works and what doesn't. But if you're still struggling to make a profit, it might be worth taking a look at your psychology. Trading smaller amounts could help with that. Trust me, I've been there.

shaileshm wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:23 am it's a real shame Indian brokers are really greedy and unethical. It really feels like we need some serious regulations to fix this.

As for me, I've got my own custom trading system that I've put together. I like to keep things simple and trade using a 5-minute chart on the 1-minute time frame and a 1-minute chart on the 15-second time frame.

Binary options are easy man, if you've been at it for a few years, you pretty much know what works and what doesn't. But if you're still struggling to make a profit, it might be worth taking a look at your psychology. Trading smaller amounts could help with that. Trust me, I've been there.
Do you mind sharing your trading system? Would like to try it out

shaileshm wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:23 am it's a real shame Indian brokers are really greedy and unethical. It really feels like we need some serious regulations to fix this.

i am also bad experience in indian broker . i stops ... mainly expert option i did.. never get money..
i know binary is good only issue is to get broker paid faster.. quotex is good and faster so far.

BYW, you can share your methods how you are placing trade. if a new idea , then new traders and other can helps then its good right.. nothing loose from you, ...
we can help as we can.. thats all. however its upto your side and good heart .... :)
thanks

sal wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:31 pm i am also bad experience in indian broker . i stops ... mainly expert option i did.. never get money..
i know binary is good only issue is to get broker paid faster.. quotex is good and faster so far.

BYW, you can share your methods how you are placing trade. if a new idea , then new traders and other can helps then its good right.. nothing loose from you, ...
we can help as we can.. thats all. however its upto your side and good heart .... :)
thanks
Yeah man. I dont use any lagging indicators in my system. There is only one lagging indicator which i like and its called currency strength indi. I can recall there was a special thread for BO just with currency strength indi, I dont know what happened to that.

shaileshm wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:19 am Yeah man. I dont use any lagging indicators in my system. There is only one lagging indicator which i like and its called currency strength indi. I can recall there was a special thread for BO just with currency strength indi, I dont know what happened to that.
if you open page, just search and keep update your suggestion and trade open tips .. so every binary lovers will be helps and ask their requests to improve their strategy..