Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

wolfzeacker wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:03 pm Hello, this is a simple arrow indicator, but it can be used both as confirmation for other strategies that depend on trend tracking, and as the main indicator itself.

the rules are simple:
> for Call, wait until the blue histogram is above the red line and a black arrow has appeared on the previous candlestick.

> for Put, wait until a red histogram is below the green line and a black arrow has appeared on the previous candlestick.

obviously, as this is a strategy for trending markets, keep in mind that the indicator will have bad moments, after all it does not repaint, so losses are not hidden(after all, the entries are not within the rules defined for the operations.).

It is advisable to zoom out before deciding to trade to see if this is really a strong trending moment.

=======================================================================================================

=======================================================================================================

Trend_Binary_Indicator.ex4
Hello wolfzeacker, first thanks for indicator, the arrows are working very well and the strategy is possible to get some wins in OB.
I'm having problem with the indicator, sometimes the indicator does not appear on the chart, i tried others pairs but nothing happens
You know what i have do?

icaromendes7 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:50 am Hello wolfzeacker, first thanks for indicator, the arrows are working very well and the strategy is possible to get some wins in OB.
I'm having problem with the indicator, sometimes the indicator does not appear on the chart, i tried others pairs but nothing happens
You know what i have do?
It seems the indicator have expired. You need to contact the owner via telegram
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

Banzai wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:55 am I found the "Extreme Spike" indicator on another website. The coder said you can repaint it or not. Hmm?

Teacher XARD enabled Extreme_Spike in the new trading system. :thumbup:

I want to know: does this indicator repaint?

How to use it? What are the essentials?

RplusT wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:22 pm Never thought I'd be really fond of an Indicator. Have it on the chart since Monday and trade it on the sideline (on my wife's account....She's smiling, so you know the result.... :D )
So easy to trade, even on a 1M...If it plots on top and bottom at the same time, PA is in a squeeze. Let it get out of there. This way it does prevent me from going long or short too early on.

Anyway, I'm really would love to know who wrote this code.
hello RplusT,
can you post this wzkpa.ex4 again?
cause when i download and apply then pop up this notification.
thank you!!
Attachments

christina25 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:29 pm hello RplusT,
can you post this wzkpa.ex4 again?
cause when i download and apply then pop up this notification.
thank you!!
lol contact us on telegram........ next thing you'll see

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈