jiddan78 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:35 am hi,
Binary Option just maintain our greedy , for technical very easy
I trade in Binomo and trade only 1 trade 1 day with target 85% from CryptoIDX

my strategy

TF M1 price cross up MA9 Call and Cross Down MA9 Put
Compensation max 2 to maintain Loss
Stop Trade if K1 and K2 loss

Continue tomorrw again
Binomo is good paymaster!! are they transfer to bank via net banking !!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

blonde wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:21 am if anyone is engaged in auto trading in binary options, it would be interesting to talk about it here, who already trades like this, are there any?
Well to trade auto ... First thing that you gonna need is mt2trading software loaded .. This works as bridge between mt4 and your broker ... You can use the connector file on mt4 with whatever Indicator you wish the signals to be copied on Broker ... All you need to know the correct buffers for buy and sell and it will copy that signal directly on your binary broker ...

Good thing mt2trading can be used as demo

dwenblade wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:54 am Well to trade auto ... First thing that you gonna need is mt2trading software loaded .. This works as bridge between mt4 and your broker ... You can use the connector file on mt4 with whatever Indicator you wish the signals to be copied on Broker ... All you need to know the correct buffers for buy and sell and it will copy that signal directly on your binary broker ...

Good thing mt2trading can be used as demo
MT2 service and one other (binary team) are not suitable for professional work, we order a bridge (bot) and an EA privately from a programmer. I would like to find contacts with people in the world who do this and talk or discuss specific issues, I invite to cooperation

blonde wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:25 am MT2 service and one other (binary team) are not suitable for professional work, we order a bridge (bot) and an EA privately from a programmer. I would like to find contacts with people in the world who do this and talk or discuss specific issues, I invite to cooperation
brother
i did this bot with programer for 3 brokers. but now new brokers their platfrom are web based execpt iq option. unless to bridging you should get apl from broker. i think they will not give..
mt2 service is only iq option and binary.com.. binary is not safe bez. not a good paymaster from my experience.

sal wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:33 pm brother
i did this bot with programer for 3 brokers. but now new brokers their platfrom are web based execpt iq option. unless to bridging you should get apl from broker. i think they will not give..
mt2 service is only iq option and binary.com.. binary is not safe bez. not a good paymaster from my experience.
These are the new brokers mt2trading supporting now . There's another bridge called mxtrading .. they offer various type of money management and cheaper than mt2trading ....

Yes right now not many brokers allow auto trading so these are the only option that we got to try auto trading .
Attachments

mx trading, they have high conditons and not sure their comissions..
if you are interest, try expert programers for boat to develop for web brokers. this is slight different means, instread of manuall click on put call option, program will do like an auto finger type based on mt4 signal.
one of our programer knows this and sure in fore-station there programers who has high skill whcih they can easily develop for you ..

also i believe C++ programer can do it ...