Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Modahen77 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:18 am Yes they repaints, but this is not forex trading ,this is binary options, and in most cases, repainting indicators works. And in this case, this is a trend following strategy. you can see the attached image
Hello, by aligning one or more indicators that repaint or recalculate, you will have arrows-signals, perfect only when the graph is stationary, in real time everything will change ..

Hello everyone, I have already posted some indicators here and I am going to share with you something new, which is not necessarily "new". Basically I transformed the information that the indicators that I use give me, applied the rules that I like coming from the PA and filtered based on "standard indicators" (something like ATR and the Volume Indicator).

each entry will be signaled with an arrow, the entry must be made when the arrow appears (here is an important addendum, normally the arrows do not repaint, but sometimes it happens, especially when there is an abrupt change in the volume of the candles, if any repaint, don't mind, open the position normally)

The indicator is called "Binary Indicator", the entries must be made (preferably) without martingale, they work for both M1 and M5 in the following currency pairs: USDCHF, AUDUSD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, GBPNZD.
On the M5, recommended pairs are: EURAUD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDUSD, CHFJPY, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, USDCHF, USDPY.
the other pairs were not tested or were, but the results were not profitable.

there are some concepts about management and ways to open a position and get out of it in a safe way (in TF higher than M1), ways of positioning yourself as the candle forms that protect the trade in general, however, I don't think this space is appropriate, anyway, I hope you like it and enjoy it. :)

>> I do not recommend using martingale if your management is not solid and especially if you are not prudent with risk control, if you do not have good emotional control, martingale can literally be the hammer that will break your account. <<

(It is worth mentioning something extremely important, the financial market is naturally already hostile to the vast majority of players, this indicator seeks to give something between 59% and 65% accuracy when not using martingale and 89% to 95% when used with up to 2 martingale.
for me and my operations this makes total sense.)
Attachments
USDCHF @M1 Binary Indicator USDCHF @M1 Binary Indicator
EURNZD @M1 Binary Indicator EURNZD @M1 Binary Indicator
EURGBP @M5 Binary Indicator EURGBP @M5 Binary Indicator
USDCHF @M5 Binary Indicator USDCHF @M5 Binary Indicator

wolfzeacker wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:51 pm Hello everyone, I have already posted some indicators here and I am going to share with you something new, which is not necessarily "new".
The indicator is called "Binary Indicator"h up to 2 martingale.
you have someone else's tester and it shows incorrectly and the indicator does not give a statistical advantage
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
wolfzeacker

blonde wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:57 pm you have someone else's tester and it shows incorrectly and the indicator does not give a statistical advantage
I didn't understand what you meant, but about the "statistical advantage" for binary options with a payout equal to or above 80%, 60% accuracy is totally profitable, mainly for not using martingale.

I'll take as an example the "USDCHF @M1" it shows an accuracy of 63.39% giving a total of 112 trades with 71 wins and 41 loss || in the broker that I use the average payout revolves around 87%. Making an EDGE calculation in which you spend 10 USD for each trade you will have a total profit of 207.70 USD, how does this not give a statistical advantage?

if the error you are referring to is for the extremely occasional cases where the indicator repaints, I don’t think the number of times it repaints is impacting, since the average repainting rate is around 1:20, the cases where the repaint indicator occurs only when something caused an abrupt change in the volume of the candles and only in those cases. Even if repaint that specific entry, it still considers all the pre-established parameters, so you have the same probability of getting it right as any one.
Attachments

wolfzeacker wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:51 pm Hello everyone, I have already posted some indicators here and I am going to share with you something new, which is not necessarily "new". Basically I transformed the information that the indicators that I use give me, applied the rules that I like coming from the PA and filtered based on "standard indicators" (something like ATR and the Volume Indicator).

each entry will be signaled with an arrow, the entry must be made when the arrow appears (here is an important addendum, normally the arrows do not repaint, but sometimes it happens, especially when there is an abrupt change in the volume of the candles, if any repaint, don't mind, open the position normally)

The indicator is called "Binary Indicator", the entries must be made (preferably) without martingale, they work for both M1 and M5 in the following currency pairs: USDCHF, AUDUSD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, GBPNZD.
On the M5, recommended pairs are: EURAUD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDUSD, CHFJPY, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, USDCHF, USDPY.
the other pairs were not tested or were, but the results were not profitable.

there are some concepts about management and ways to open a position and get out of it in a safe way (in TF higher than M1), ways of positioning yourself as the candle forms that protect the trade in general, however, I don't think this space is appropriate, anyway, I hope you like it and enjoy it. :)

>> I do not recommend using martingale if your management is not solid and especially if you are not prudent with risk control, if you do not have good emotional control, martingale can literally be the hammer that will break your account. <<

(It is worth mentioning something extremely important, the financial market is naturally already hostile to the vast majority of players, this indicator seeks to give something between 59% and 65% accuracy when not using martingale and 89% to 95% when used with up to 2 martingale.
for me and my operations this makes total sense.)

today's operations during the day 10x0 with 1 martingale.
//=====================================================
total profit: 183.79 USD.
initial entry: 20.00 USD.
martingale 1 Entry: 46.00 USD.
Start Time: 01:35 AM (Brasilia Time - Brazil's Federal District).
End Time: 10:34 AM (Brasilia Time - Brazil's Federal District).
wins without martingale = 7.
wins with martingale1 = 3.
win rate without martingale: 70%.
win rate with martingale1: 100%.
error rate: 0%.
pairs used: USDCHF, AUDJPY, CHFJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPAUD, EURNZD (M5 Timeframe)

not all entries were made, the program I use to automatically open positions whenever an arrow appears, usually blocks simultaneous entries.
Attachments

wolfzeacker wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:21 am today's operations during the day 10x0 with 1 martingale.
total profit: 183.79 USD.
initial entry: 20.00 USD.
martingale 1 Entry: 46.00 USD.
Start Time: 01:35 AM (Brasilia Time - Brazil's Federal District).
End Time: 10:34 AM (Brasilia Time - Brazil's Federal District).
wins without martingale = 7.
wins with martingale1 = 3.
win rate without martingale: 70%.
win rate with martingale1: 100%.
error rate: 0%.
pairs used: USDCHF, AUDJPY, CHFJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPAUD, EURNZD (M5 Timeframe)

not all entries were made, the program I use to automatically open positions whenever an arrow appears, usually blocks simultaneous entries.
well your results speak for itself so that's amazing, well done! but i would just like to know a few more things because i don't understand the system completely?

1. You mentioned you're using some system to stop simultaneous trading. does that mean you're using some type of filter to block signals being copied twice, or trades being opened one after the other? i'm sorry but could you explain this a bit more

2. Are you using default settings or have you optimized it? and could you kindly share your settings

Thank you for your efforts. God bless and good luck
These users thanked the author tkhanfx for the post:
wolfzeacker

tkhanfx wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:33 pm well your results speak for itself so that's amazing, well done! but i would just like to know a few more things because i don't understand the system completely?

1. You mentioned you're using some system to stop simultaneous trading. does that mean you're using some type of filter to block signals being copied twice, or trades being opened one after the other? i'm sorry but could you explain this a bit more

2. Are you using default settings or have you optimized it? and could you kindly share your settings

Thank you for your efforts. God bless and good luck
I use a program that gives the entries in an automated way, I'm not using any filter, but let's say they have two entries for the time of 3:45 am, the program will take the first one that it observes and will ignore the other one. I am using the default settings.
in any case for those who will operate manually, this information is somewhat irrelevant, but I thought it was plausible to comment.

thanks for the question, i wish you good luck on your trades!