Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Hammer pattern strategy

M5 & m1 chart
when M5 bar breaks outer channel bottom ;RSI line breaks 30 level and the same time needs to watch M1 chart for 5bars;
If we can get any Hammer bar (33.3% body) + next bar green bar - open UP TRADE 5min expiry in 1MIN CHART.

Here in snap i took 2 trades whch is very stong and the stratgey works well. try indemo and if someone can develop or code will be great...
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:23 pm Hammer pattern strategy

M5 & m1 chart
when M5 bar breaks outer channel bottom ;RSI line breaks 30 level and the same time needs to watch M1 chart for 5bars;
If we can get any Hammer bar (33.3% body) + next bar green bar - open UP TRADE 5min expiry in 1MIN CHART.

Here in snap i took 2 trades whch is very stong and the stratgey works well. try indemo and if someone can develop or code will be great...
And what is the channel indi sal?

k_khan_bt wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:29 am @Sal
Thank You Bro for your untiring efforts & intention to Help others Be Blessed!

However i am bit confused with the strategy what indis re used here cannot find exactly with the provided links as per this sc shot, will you be kind to let know or may be attach them?
i find indicor which is related some how , but this is lines visible after crosses only. someone experts can modify will be better

app.php/attach/file/3378855
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, k_khan_bt
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:15 pm Hi friends
I got an arrow indicator which is good for reversal direction trade. after check, it is has repaint but not worst...
i added another indies to confrim the arrow singal and itw works well and quite happy

try in demo

note: courtesy to freind who posted in his video for arrow indicator
Exipiry 3 or 4 miniutes max. M1 chart
Hello Sal, please the BOOST super signal, has expired. Do you have another alternative for the indicator? Your quick response will be appreciated. Thanks for your help.
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore