Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Guys it's not that hard, just use these indicators and focus on the 4hr tf for the breaks - so for bins there will be enough opportunities for 5 min exp.

(there's 48 5's in 240 - so probably half that if break happens after midpoint of 4hr candle. so probably 24 or so)

Focus on what the current 4hr candle is doing and wait for the break past S1/R1.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 4):
sal, binaryverseofficial, Tabary, Dandanakka

LikeRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Deez wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:51 pm Guys it's not that hard, just use these indicators and focus on the 4hr tf for the breaks - so for bins there will be enough opportunities for 5 min exp.

(there's 48 5's in 240 - so probably half that if break happens after midpoint of 4hr candle. so probably 24 or so)

Focus on what the current 4hr candle is doing and wait for the break past S1/R1.
:thumbup:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

So We All Respected peoples with whom he spent 4yrs became bitch in a day OK Dude!

Here re two things of tremendous value "Read & Understand the PDF & go to the following link put Hour to 4 Hour value in it & Plot S&R Successfully for a Minute Chart".

Hit Thanks if it Helps U

Regards

(Mods External link of Calculator is shared here)
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

sal wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:42 pm
this is his effort and as you mentioend "KNOWLEDGE IS WEALTH" !!! :) . so his decision to give free or paid...
I've have tried my own calculation on the Indices......If the Input level is "A" then roughly calculate the PUT as A*1.0057 and the CALL as A/1.0057........ (can do that in a spreadsheet). It's pretty much accurate. You can continue this with every new level and get a grid. Anyone has got a better idea, please post it.

But then, the distance is exactly as if you take a level of the Mano Rounder (posted above) and go from there to the third level up or down. It's simple.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
buinhathuy, Tabary

RplusT wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:28 pm

I've have tried my own calculation on the Indices......If the Input level is "A" then roughly calculate the PUT as A*1.0057 and the CALL as A/1.0057........ (can do that in a spreadsheet). It's pretty much accurate. You can continue this with every new level and get a grid. Anyone has got a better idea, please post it.

Excel.JPG

But then, the distance is exactly as if you take a level of the Mano Rounder (posted above) and go from there to the third level up or down. It's simple.

thankyou so much for this information sir, however i have a question about, from where or what data should be input to colum A4 ?