Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

charli wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:03 am I am wondering who are those 21 guys ? Amunra,i hope you will survive the market
such a nice guy he is to call us names.................. come to forex-station dis guy from philippines & ask for free coding for 1 yr then start insulting us when fellow members ask for some help..................... all because of his revolutionary $12 excel spreadsheet.................... must be hard times he will willing fight & call us a BITCHES over excel file................... hopes others find dis post on google & see how he act to ppl
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
charli
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

moey_dw wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm

such a nice guy he is to call us names.................. come to forex-station dis guy from philippines & ask for free coding for 1 yr then start insulting us when fellow members ask for some help..................... all because of his revolutionary $12 excel spreadsheet.................... must be hard times he will willing fight & call us a BITCHES over excel file................... hopes others find dis post on google & see how he act to ppl

Ignore bro..
Just think his level and culture is that much only .
now those who is donwloaded this great excel file from him, please post in forum and open files to all which is the best beat that can give to him.
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 3):
charli, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi