Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:17 am another simple expriment & results.. 5min & 10min expiry
Why do you upload like this?
You try the tester get one signal and pushes buy or sell 500 times in one candle and if they win you upload a picture of it , i know that you know that binary options dosnt work like that so why bother?

You only do it for attention do you because you never share anything but a cherry picked picture.

Please be true to yourself...

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:41 am Why do you upload like this?
You try the tester get one signal and pushes buy or sell 500 times in one candle and if they win you upload a picture of it , i know that you know that binary options dosnt work like that so why bother?

You only do it for attention do you because you never share anything but a cherry picked picture.

Please be true to yourself...
I dont understand what false in my posting... ??
I dont want any attention from others friend... Please read this topic page 1 before to comment in this topic..
For binary trading, there are borkers can do multipile entires at same candle and its called as "NETSTED TRDING". :)
Note that i am sharing my expriement and you can also do the same. Someone like, they can requested and join to improve the stratgey.
By the way, did share you share any stratgey yet... :) pls. do share and new idea will contribute to get a new baby.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:49 am I dont understand what false in my posting... ??
I dont want any attention from others friend... Please read this topic page 1 before to comment in this topic..
For binary trading, there are borkers can do multipile entires at same candle and its called as "NETSTED TRDING". :)
Note that i am sharing my expriement and you can also do the same. Someone like, they can requested and join to improve the stratgey.
By the way, did share you share any stratgey yet... :) pls. do share and new idea will contribute to get a new baby.
Every single try that i made i posted every indicator that i used on this thread , including the tester you are using to try your stuff out , but you only upload pictures and dont share anything at all , thats why im writing this .
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post:
micmac2

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:18 pm Every single try that i made i posted every indicator that i used on this thread , including the tester you are using to try your stuff out , but you only upload pictures and dont share anything at all , thats why im writing this .
those who really wants they will ask .. but as i said again, just grab the stratgey without study and no contribution on that.. no meaning to proivde. can you develop this method OR PROGRAM this stratgey?? its similiar as divergence... but i made manually drawn in my cutstom indicator... which i posted in my last stratgey... try
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &start=269 (1_smgraph indi) and give your proposal to upgrade ..:)

clarity for the latest expriement logic
snap
LOGIC
DOWN TREND
1. pick the highest point above zero level
2. draw horizontal line (support line) for a period of 15 look front PA bar max. which suppose the lowest point below zero line
3. draw inclined (resistenance) line from heighest point (above zero level ) ; intersect to the price line (yellow line) points (minimum 1 or 2) locations below zero line till 15 period gap point.
4. Mointor the price line cross or breaks the inclicned line at close bar
5. Arrow or trade signal for UP TREND
EXPIRY MAX. 5 TO 10 MIN.
Indicator available in the same topic post # 269
TRY IN DEMO and give your further suggestion to improve :)
Attachments