Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Amunra5 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:42 am what indicator will tell me if the completed harmonic pattern is strong/weak and that it will not go further/repaint? yes this is still under binary options..
thankss
I didn't found such indicator.

Try the strategy i mentioned earlier, today i took my profit and stopped
Attachments
These users thanked the author binaryverseofficial for the post:
Amunra5

Hope this helps your binary scalping.

EMA bands - i removed the innermost bands and retained the outer ones (in blue)
FXR SR zones - will add solid confirmations
BOTS1 (optional/depends on your liking) - for arrows pointing the right direction as i dont want to be seeing the fractal arrows lol (you can see the overlap)

P.S. you can add other indies (e.g. SR trendlines/manual drawing of fibo fans on mt4) to confirm the entry points

<3

i am currently looking into incorporating like fibo arcs and other breakout bars for final confirm'ns
fractals inside fractals

Amunra5 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:11 pm Hope this helps your binary scalping.

EMA bands - i removed the innermost bands and retained the outer ones (in blue)
FXR SR zones - will add solid confirmations
BOTS1 - for arrows pointing the right direction as i dont want to be seeing the fractal arrows lol (you can see the overlap)

P.S. you can add other indies (e.g. SR trendlines/manual drawing of fibo fans on mt4) to confirm the entry points

<3

i am currently looking into incorporating like fibo arcs and other breakout bars for final confirm'ns
ok guys i added zigzag default settings (in white) and i manually plotted fibo arc, look how other indies coincide with 61.8 (pic1)
also, manually plotting fib fans (pic2)

if im not mistaken you can use arcs on ranging and fans on trending. im not entirely sure. just based on my observations.
Attachments
fractals inside fractals