Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

shaileshm wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:33 pm
bitric wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:04 pm
is there any signal for the binary options ? short trade about 3 mins
I had once started giving out signals on telegram manually. Very soon I realised the other party has very little time to prepare and enter the trade. :D :D
Hi, isn't the telegram message instant?
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:17 pm
shaileshm wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:33 pm

I had once started giving out signals on telegram manually. Very soon I realised the other party has very little time to prepare and enter the trade. :D :D
it is, but people still need to prepare the terminal etc before they can enter the trade. for short time BO sometimes that becomes crucial and price has already moved a lot when you enter.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:22 pm
pacois wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:17 pm

it is, but people still need to prepare the terminal etc before they can enter the trade. for short time BO sometimes that becomes crucial and price has already moved a lot when you enter.
I said this because it could be automated, to speed up everything without human intervention. :idea:
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:24 pm
I said this because it could be automated, to speed up everything without human intervention. :idea:
nowdays i see some telegram to MT4 app. but people use different platforms like iq ayrex, nadex etc. not sure if it can be done for all of them
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

schumdl wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:26 pm
Deez wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:13 pm
Lukas arrows and curves - 24,50
Hi Deez,
What timeframe do you use? 5m?
Thanks
it set to 1min tf but i wait for the 5min bar to finish before i take 5 min expiry..you will need an additional filter to see which way the trend(on the 5min TF) is going.
Capture.PNG