Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

kgovender wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:19 pm Hi All,

Im currently testing the attached trading system with some sucess, however because the Trendpower Visual and Channel Signal are re paint indicators,
i am looking for an indicator i could use to filter my trades, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Kris
This indicator simply shows the highs and lows and thus of course it has to repaint. I have added the 3 Level zz Semafor to visualize that. Same thing. You can't base your trading decisions on that. Don't waste your time. Try something else. Even a moving average will do.

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

RplusT wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:05 am

This indicator simply shows the highs and lows and thus of course it has to repaint. I have added the 3 Level zz Semafor to visualize that. Same thing. You can't base your trading decisions on that. Don't waste your time. Try something else. Even a moving average will do.

Trendposer.JPG
Kris
try this strategy... kind advise, first try in demo and further idea confrimed, try in real

when arrow appear, mark horizontal line (green) at close price and wait till the Current BAR breaks this line and open trade 5min or higher in 1MIN CHART
confrim HMA is at reversal bar colour
see the snap
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
RplusT
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi