Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Deez wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:13 pm 2 Questions to all the Binary Option Gamblers(those trading 1 min TF with 1, 5 or 15 min expiry)

1. How do you determine a trend? - considering a trend on one TF could just be an opposite bar on a higher TF.

2. Do you take your trade at the end of a 5min candle(5 min expiry)/15 min candle(15 min expiry) or just anywhere? (does not apply to 1min expiry)

This is an open question..up for discussion :think:
Just my 3 Cents:
If you look at it like gambling, something is dead wrong. Then it's better to stay away from it. I don't trade Binary...too stressful. But the way I see it, the approach is no different to trading FX. One needs a "base" to jump off i.e. trade high probability retracements with 5 and 15 m expiry. There are plenty every day.
Just for demonstration purpose, as I trade the DAX, this is what one could use. 2 hours work with high confidence and......money of course. :D

Indicators are from this site. Thanks to the great work of mLaden and mrTools!!!

Keep it simple! No need for subwindows.

Averages Channel Candles and alerts 2.07..........set to 66

Vidya zone 2.1....set to 99

Averages Bollinger Bands shaded.......set to 66 (Use the "Ahrens" fr MA method)

RplusT wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:32 pm
Just my 3 Cents:
If you look at it like gambling, something is dead wrong. Then it's better to stay away from it. I don't trade Binary...too stressful. But the way I see it, the approach is no different to trading FX. One needs a "base" to jump off i.e. trade high probability retracements with 5 and 15 m expiry. There are plenty every day.
Just for demonstration purpose, as I trade the DAX, this is what one could use. 2 hours work with high confidence and......money of course. :D

Indicators are from this site. Thanks to the great work of mLaden and mrTools!!!

Keep it simple! No need for subwindows.

Averages Channel Candles and alerts 2.07..........set to 66

Averages Channel.JPG

Vidya zone 2.1....set to 99

Vidya_2.JPG

Averages Bollinger Bands shaded.......set to 66 (Use the "Ahrens" fr MA method)

Averages BB shaded.JPG
Binary is only as much gambling as fx. nothing more or less. Only that in binary a extra precision is required in order to determine the entry candle (and also the expiry but that people usually fix it to a given number.)
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Great, Deez. That looks good to me. Trade some retracements off the long period and be done for the day. My point is, having an x-number of Indictors on the main chart and subwindows.......if the blue line is above the red and the green crosses the yellow pointing upwards and, oh wait till the arrow appears, and ......makes no sense. It just means, chasing trades and I guess that's the reason why the vast majority of traders lose. Again, just my 3 Cents. It's the way I trade Indices, not Binaries. Good luck!

RplusT wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:09 am Great, Deez. That looks good to me. Trade some retracements off the long period and be done for the day. My point is, having an x-number of Indictors on the main chart and subwindows.......if the blue line is above the red and the green crosses the yellow pointing upwards and, oh wait till the arrow appears, and ......makes no sense. It just means, chasing trades and I guess that's the reason why the vast majority of traders lose. Again, just my 3 Cents. It's the way I trade Indices, not Binaries. Good luck!
If anybody have an indicator that give more than 70% win rate in binary, imagine how it will work in forex?

RplusT wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:09 am Great, Deez. That looks good to me. Trade some retracements off the long period and be done for the day. My point is, having an x-number of Indictors on the main chart and subwindows.......if the blue line is above the red and the green crosses the yellow pointing upwards and, oh wait till the arrow appears, and ......makes no sense. It just means, chasing trades and I guess that's the reason why the vast majority of traders lose. Again, just my 3 Cents. It's the way I trade Indices, not Binaries. Good luck!
Your thoughts on S/R...

Hi All,

Im currently testing the attached trading system with some sucess, however because the Trendpower Visual and Channel Signal are re paint indicators,
i am looking for an indicator i could use to filter my trades, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Kris
These users thanked the author kgovender for the post:
Aleson