Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

friend4you wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:10 am

Why cripple the beautiful synergy system (complete system is also here). Under yellow bands pair stays in trend is the best part of apb.

I agree, some are experimenting a lot without posting complete systems. It's ridiculous, if you think posting your complete ideas would harm anybody. I always helped with my knowledge at non-repainting systems. Sharing is caring, but it's in humans nature, that people often think they are the more intelligent than others, like a "stable genius". Swing_line is also a good idea. I also posted a complete system months ago on this board.

Sharing is caring, don't let egoism of others change your behaviour.
I simply posted indicators, initiated by Sal's comment. You may or may not use those. Up to you. I don't and thus there is no system at my end. It's the nature of humans. Some appreciate, some don't. It's an open forum and people are free to post if they think it is of interest for others, without being offended, "stabel genius". If you don't like that, just move on to the next comment.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
vvFish, sal

And those who downloaded the Swing Line Indicator and made themselves familiar with it instead of being offensive and complain, will have noticed that it is a system. It's based on Ron's Clear Method for short term entries.
I have added MTF as it shows more clrealy the obvious retracement entries. If you add the "automatic 2 higher TF's" option (green/Yellow on the pic) it makes life even easier. No other Indicators need. Well, you need to know supply and demand levels of course. Have fun!

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
sal

RplusT wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:12 am

I simply posted indicators, initiated by Sal's comment. You may or may not use those. Up to you. I don't and thus there is no system at my end. It's the nature of humans. Some appreciate, some don't. It's an open forum and people are free to post if they think it is of interest for others, without being offended, "stabel genius". If you don't like that, just move on to the next comment.
for all new members. Please read first post of this page. well i open this page with good intention with the help of Mr. Mntiwana. before to comments, please read first.

viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8467794
<3
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

RplusT wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:12 am

I never offended anyone, I talked in general.
I don't believe that people here trade just with the one indicator they posted, the work of many indis is most important part. So what's the reason for posting small parts only? The ma of Ron's Clear Method system would be interesting.