Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:44 am

My bro... i will take your comments with jokes always..
I like those who wish to support to develop and make a good stretgy.
can you please shows some of your trading strategy in any of this page that you post for others. regardless its expriement or actual that you using...
when i post any indicators which mean i am doing testing and expirements..

the post i did indicators you can search from website.
1. mid point dot
2. synenery bars.
hope you can work on it and give your rules.
enjoy and happy to see next :)
Yeah, Sal, Synergy bars it is. Here is the Synergy Pro for the ones who want to use it.

But that reminded me of another Indicator for both, FX trading and Binaries (for you Sal.... :) ) It had unfortunately escaped my mind as it is quite useful.
It's based on:
September 2010 issue
Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities
Ron Black's article “Getting Clear With Short-Term Swings”

Credit to mLaden. He has made the Swing Line indicator for MT4. He also did a Histogram version. Great product. Thank you!
I have added mtf "Automatic next higher TF) to both versions.....I'm sure he does not mind :)

Thus you can use it like MTF on the main chart and Current at the Histo (1st pic) or the other way round (2nd pic) or....as you like.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
vashimm

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

RplusT wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:02 pm

Yeah, Sal, Synergy bars it is. Here is the Synergy Pro for the ones who want to use it.
Synergy Pro-indicators-Synergy_Pro_APB-No-Channel(1).ex4

swing_line_2_1.ex4
swing_line_2_2_histo.ex4
Why cripple the beautiful synergy system (complete system is also here). Under yellow bands pair stays in trend is the best part of apb.

I agree, some are experimenting a lot without posting complete systems. It's ridiculous, if you think posting your complete ideas would harm anybody. I always helped with my knowledge at non-repainting systems. Sharing is caring, but it's in humans nature, that people often think they are the more intelligent than others, like a "stable genius". Swing_line is also a good idea. I also posted a complete system months ago on this board.

Sharing is caring, don't let egoism of others change your behaviour.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
vashimm