Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

-L- wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:32 am

Thanks a lot pacois, have not tested it in live market but the indicator seems to be working perfectly.

just make a modification to the code and also have a question which i explain below

EDIT: what I mean in the second picture about the DSS bressert it's actually not the part in the green rectangle that I know it won't affect the code, but the part below that which I am not sure if it's related to the DSS bressert.

thanks in advance.
They are extra extra ema not used and tests done with DSS
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
-L-

pacois wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:03 am
They are extra extra ema not used and tests done with DSS
ahhh oks i understand

below it's the version I modified, so if you wanna check it, please do and tell me if there is anything to be added or changed.

once more, thanks a lot for your help, the indi it's working like needed.
These users thanked the author -L- for the post:
pacois

Cladi39 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:35 am

Just a question, this arrow repaint when candle close? Thanks soo much for your work and share.
No, it doesn't

it's based on a Gann HiLo so once the arrow appear it will stay there, also be careful in ranged markets, since it could send several (lots) of fake signals, that's the reason behind the MA's filter which pacois kindly help me add (and mrtools for the original Gann Hilo arrows version).
These users thanked the author -L- for the post:
Holmes27

-L- wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:28 am

No, it doesn't

it's based on a Gann HiLo so once the arrow appear it will stay there, also be careful in ranged markets, since it could send several (lots) of fake signals, that's the reason behind the MA's filter which pacois kindly help me add (and mrtools for the original Gann Hilo arrows version).
Thanks soo much friend, I testing a Strategy with this indi in convination with others.