BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: BINARY OPTION TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:47 pm
pacois wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:09 pm

When there is a strong trend even if it touches the bollinger bands and the oscillators indicate a rebound, the trend continues its run, the fact and that you realize this only afterwards.
pacois :)
As per my rule, the only 2 signals are valid... see snap marked.
yes if your rules are valid the problem is to write in code but I would not worry because you have already earned money to the devil the arrows ..
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Deez wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:08 pm
ForexinDevon wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:39 pm
Binary is all a scam isn't it?
Depends on the broker..some people have good experiences and some don't.

That's life :eh:
Is there a good binary broker though?

There are decent forex ones, (IC Markets, Hugosway, Tradersway etc)

pacois wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:23 pm
sal wrote:

yes if your rules are valid the problem is to write in code but I would not worry because you have already earned money to the devil the arrows ..
:) :)

pacois wrote:
sal wrote:

Pacois,
can you find out in screen shot which locaion is the right signal as per my rules to take...!!
i find there is a time(as given ealrier snap) to get signal as per my rule. :)
Screenshot_6.jpg

sal wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:57 pm
pacois wrote:

Pacois,
can you find out in screen shot which locaion is the right signal as per my rules to take...!!
Sal crazy with these rules, today work great tomorrow no, now I use the temple for 15-30-60-minutes in martingale, the important thing is not to perish anything with each transaction, I also open more posizini at the time and look, the martingale with dukascopy it is generated automatically.
Cattura.JPG

pacois wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:27 pm
sal wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Pacois,
Sal crazy with these rules, today work great tomorrow no, now I use the temple for 15-30-30-60-minutes in martingale, the important thing is not to perish anything with each transaction, I also open more posizini at the time and look, the martingale with dukascopy it is generated automatically.
pacois :(
see my trade and i also added Deez indicator (!!!peak). manuel trading is quite different than auto trade..
see snaps.
Screenshot_7.jpg
Screenshot_8.jpg

sal wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:44 pm
pacois wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:27 pm

Sal crazy with these rules, today work great tomorrow no, now I use the temple for 15-30-30-60-minutes in martingale, the important thing is not to perish anything with each transaction, I also open more posizini at the time and look, the martingale with dukascopy it is generated automatically.
pacois :(
see my trade and i also added Deez indicator (!!!peak). manuel trading is quite different than auto trade..
see snaps.
I do not know, for me it is a long time since I live far from live, everything is different, the day I will live and lose everything, so far I am in loss and I spent many years, only in this field there is much hypocrisy and silence are all afraid to detect profits for example in a year, to understand if there is a real opportunity for profit for the small change-overs.