Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Who is interested?...

I want to swap my EURUSD settings with anyone who is able to get around the same stats on any other pair..

This indicator does not repaint and alerts on current candle..tested.

Remember to set Test_bar to 1440(24hrs) and martin(martingale) to 1.
Not interested in more than 1 step martingale.

Current i am sitting at roughly 30 signals/24hrs with 96% win rate with 1 step max martingale on EURUSD.

Anyone interested?(if you can get USDCAD that will be sweet)

Put both indis in your folder but only apply arrow v2

Deez wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:33 pm Who is interested?...

I want to swap my EURUSD settings with anyone who is able to get around the same stats on any other pair..

Current i am sitting at roughly 30 signals/24hrs with 96% win rate with 1 step max martingale on EURUSD.

Mate, if you have such a win rate with this indicator you will be Billionaire very soon! Why bother posting anymore!

Deez wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:02 pm

Better settings..and i cant sit with only one pair that would be boring.
hahaha...
anyway your traget to get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... if you get traget and stop that day and enjoy with that $$$$$$$$$$$$
good. to share to others.. let others also will be billionaire... like you.. thanks very much Deez
what is expiry BTW...!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

No seriously, I tested many of those Sklad (sc) indicators. When you turn on martingale option it always says 90-95%+ win rate. In reality it's very different.

I'm skeptical.

Please reproduce results trading live and show. But if it was so good everybody (incl. creator of indicator) would be Billionaires in few weeks and make the brokers go bankrupt.

Also why don't you just share the settings so everybody can test it?

I hate teasing each other with screenshots and indicators and then not share it fully. If we put stuff here we should go all the way and not tease each other.

Deez wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:33 pm Who is interested?...

Deez,
you are not only using these 2 indicator,... for your trade.. what about the MA and channel!!!
pls. share tpl and other indicator along to get other win 96% and enjoy their life.. :cray:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi