Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

mntiwana wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 3:17 pm Aside from the indicator you posted - nice to see you here after a long interval of time,not good like this :)
sorry for not posting that much at all lately , but you have to know that i am reading everything that is posted on forex-station .
Isnt logged in that much because i usally use my phone to check whats new , and dont think about logging in all of the time :)

Hope that all are well with you my friend !

here the another idea which is similiar concept of BINARY TRIUMPH... :)

RULE
1. Two nearest dot confrimed bar see snap - PA bar (-1 & 2)
2. Draw support/horizontal line from previous bar to look front bar (see snap - PA bar (1 to 5)
3. Draw inclined line from look front PA bar (5) to back bar max 10 nos (see snap - PA bar (5 to -5).
Inclined line stops at the lowest price value /wick line for down trend bar and
for heightest price value /wick line for uptrend bar

OPEN TRADE
1) If the Selected PA bar cross the inclined line and in between any of PA bars body NOT cross UP and should be BELOW hoirzontal line at close price -ARROW PAINT DOWN

2) If the Selected PA bar cross the inclined line and in between any of PA bars body NOT cross DOWN and should be ABOVE hoirzontal line at close price -ARROW PAINT UP
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

pacois wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 6:20 am Hi, when an indicator looks perfect, then find that it is repaint, recalculate continuous ... maybe CentreOfGravityV2 is repaint, recalculate it?
hi pacios,
the CGv2 is a repaint. the the arrow and sub chart is not repainted one.. I just added Centre of gravity is visual to confrim...
thanks
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 3:00 am here the another idea which is similiar concept of BINARY TRIUMPH... :)

RULE
1. Two nearest dot confrimed bar see snap - PA bar (-1 & 2)
2. Draw support/horizontal line from previous bar to look front bar (see snap - PA bar (1 to 5)
3. Draw inclined line from look front PA bar (5) to back bar max 10 nos (see snap - PA bar (5 to -5).
Inclined line stops at the lowest price value /wick line for down trend bar and
for heightest price value /wick line for uptrend bar

OPEN TRADE
1) If the Selected PA bar cross the inclined line and in between any of PA bars body NOT cross UP and should be BELOW hoirzontal line at close price -ARROW PAINT DOWN

2) If the Selected PA bar cross the inclined line and in between any of PA bars body NOT cross DOWN and should be ABOVE hoirzontal line at close price -ARROW PAINT UP
Hello sal, would you be so nice and post the indicator which draws the dots?

Big thanks, robcole