Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Krelian99 wrote:I'm apprehensive of the same, Nas.
Honey Tobi
One more guess,as it was announced and widely spoken early 2016 about Mt4 is going to end/replaced with MT5 in the end of year 2016 but it did not because of the mess volume users,mt4 stuff and coders,i am sure for more years it will not be even,may be gradually mt5 take place but when when mt4 users/stuff/coders will be less than comparing to mt5 and that is not going to be happens for many years ...... so the matter of Binary Option is more and more worse and opposite to that case
it is loosing users fast,banning frequently every where because of its nature and fraud/betting
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Honey Tobi
One more guess,as it was announced and widely spoken early 2016 about Mt4 is going to end/replaced with MT5 in the end of year 2016 but it did not because of the mess volume users,mt4 stuff and coders,i am sure for more years it will not be even,may be gradually mt5 take place but when when mt4 users/stuff/coders will be less than comparing to mt5 and that is not going to be happens for many years ...... so the matter of Binary Option is more and more worse and opposite to that case
it is loosing users fast,banning frequently every where because of its nature and fraud/betting
"...........because of its nature and fraud/betting".....Not sure I understand that. Please explain.

sal wrote:Dear Friends,
We all are small traders and this site is helping for all new traders like me.  Mr. Mladen, Mr. Tools, Mr. Mtiwana, etcc... are the good heart team to help us.
This page is mainly for the IDEAS, EXPERIMENTS of Stratgey for "BINARY OPTION TRADING".   Also expecting EXPERT TRADERS and CODERS are also in this forum can helps the new traders and share their experience.

WELCOME and ENJOY
Hi Sal......Congrats, you finally did it! Maybe you'd want to post your original idea here again and go from there.

RplusT wrote:
"...........because of its nature and fraud/betting".....Not sure I understand that. Please explain.

Nature means "betting/gambling kind business just named as trading .... and you see every day how hot news about binary options from regulating authorities and countries banning them frequently,just my idea and assumption as i take it,not necessary it is fact
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Nature means "betting/gambling kind business just named as trading .... and you see every day how hot news about binary options from regulating authorities and countries banning them frequently,just my idea and assumption as i take it,not necessary it is fact
Well, it's the "gambling/betting" thing that I noticed. BO trading does not differ to trading of forex, futures, stocks in terms of short term trading. I trade both. A trader bets that there is a high probability the price goes up as certain conditions he has determined have been met. So does a BO trader. While the nature of the trade itself is different, the rest is the same. BO, Fx, futures, stocks, options....all have their pros and cons. It is up to the trader, knowledge and skills to make most of it. Thus I do oppose calling one gambling/betting and the other professional trading. That brokers need stringent regulations, supervision and sufficient capitalization is obvious. But then, even big forex brokers can go broke (maybe there's a relation Brokers/broke ).   The solution is, choose brokers wisely and never keep more than the necessary funds with a broker, not matter who. Anyway, I just needed to get this off my chest and put the topic herewith to rest.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Basic58

RplusT wrote:
Hi Sal......Congrats, you finally did it! Maybe you'd want to post your original idea here again and go from there.
Thanks and this credit goes to Tiwana and the forum team.  Tiwana created this page for all as requested.

Sure i will attach my idea and rules but all of this try and needs to improve this stratgey. This is the aim . 

here we go
Rules specified according to my trade & stratgey.
Calsified the signal strength based on stratgey as below:
1. STRONG SIGNAL (RULE 1 + 2 + 4 + 6)
2. MODERATE SIGNAL ( RULE 3 + 4 + 6)

RULE 1 - if nearest LOOK BACK PRICE BARS CROSS ABOVE 2 CHANNEL.
RULE 2 & 3 CONFIRMATION- HISTOGRAM BARS SHOULD BE LIMITED COUNT -/+ 4nos  (i.e down 4 & up 4) When the bottom RULE 4 & 6 confrimed at close price bar.  -UP ARROW for the next bar open price.
If coders can help to make an ARROW and alert for the above will be much appreicable. 
I hope a slight changes made this stratgey will works for forext traders.  Anyone interested can TRY!!
If any suggestion and new idea in this stratgey pls. share after take a back test or demo test.
I am using MT4 platfrom in ALPARI-ECN-DEMO account for signal and trading
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi