Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Just a heads up:

Anybody still trading/ testing with IQOption... I would advise to slowly wind down & stop with them and continue with another broker not affected by ESMA as IQOption will stop offering Binaries on July 2 to comply with new rules.

Just because another broker may demand different strategies. For example Dukascopy is a great alternative in Switzerland and they're not scammers. But they have a spread in BO's and their shortest expiration is 3min. Thus it may need completely different thinking & strategies for 5-10min and up.

Other brokers are Australian ones like GOMarkets or HighLow that could be an option as well.

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

MX01 wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:06 am Just a heads up:

Anybody still trading/ testing with IQOption... I would advise to slowly wind down & stop with them and continue with another broker not affected by ESMA as IQOption will stop offering Binaries on July 2 to comply with new rules.

Just because another broker may demand different strategies. For example Dukascopy is a great alternative in Switzerland and they're not scammers. But they have a spread in BO's and their shortest expiration is 3min. Thus it may need completely different thinking & strategies for 5-10min and up.

Other brokers are Australian ones like GOMarkets or HighLow that could be an option as well.
YOU ARE RIGHT... IQOption is now block the account if you got profits than that you deposit ... i understand from youtube one guy has posted live video
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi