Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

MX01 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:26 pm I think everybody found the holy grail arrow indicator and is no more posting 😁
NICE QUOTE!!! :)
see friday friend here... wiating for your comments..
here my non repaintingarrows and stratgey.. try..
RULE DEVELOPED BASED ON THE OTHER STRATGEY SHOWN whcih is custom paid indicators :)
ENJOY and dont forget to post your comments..
dynamiczone.dll require...
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Deez wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:07 am

Yup, waiting patiently to see the outcome of binary options before i can unleash this bad boy :lol:
What outcome? It's already clear:

After July 2: No more Binaries for EU-Zone and EU traders. Only for pro-status clients.

The ESMA rule is in place for 3 months and then they'll see. Most likely it will just continue with the ban unless they change their mind indeed or get too much pressure from traders & brokers.

So you want to wait 3 or more months?

I already listed solutions to avoid this. Stop going with Cysec type brokers like IQOption, they're all scams, especially when you withdraw too much profit.

Go with real FX Brokers that offer Binaries like Dukascopy in Switzerland or some Australian brokers. They're not EU-zone/ ESMA affected. Or if you can get pro-status there are brokers like CMCMarkets in UK that are good too.

MX01 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:58 am

What outcome? It's already clear:

After July 2: No more Binaries for EU-Zone and EU traders. Only for pro-status clients.

The ESMA rule is in place for 3 months and then they'll see. Most likely it will just continue with the ban unless they change their mind indeed or get too much pressure from traders & brokers.

So you want to wait 3 or more months?

I already listed solutions to avoid this. Stop going with Cysec type brokers like IQOption, they're all scams, especially when you withdraw too much profit.

Go with real FX Brokers that offer Binaries like Dukascopy in Switzerland or some Australian brokers. They're not EU-zone/ ESMA affected. Or if you can get pro-status there are brokers like CMCMarkets in UK that are good too.
BYW... which brokers that you are mainly trades .. IQ option now a days.. not a good option.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi