Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Ajiboyf wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:21 pm The fellow is charging high for that product, this is the more reason to respect forex-station.
i am not in any way saying Mladen and Mr Tools don't deserve to get paid for their handwork.
Here is a pretty creation below by Mladen.

viewtopic.php?t=8414844&p=1295355326#p1295355326
You're correct, Mladen & Mrtools deserve all respect that they can get.

But nobody is forced to buy any commercial indicators.

It was worth a look to see if it could be helpful. Doesn't mean it's suited for everybody. For me and my style of trading it seems not useful but thanks to Shail for showing anyway.
These users thanked the author MX01 for the post:
Ajiboyf

shaileshm wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:31 pm

If it's good post it please. It doesn't matter if it's commercial as long as legit and not scam. Thanks
Ok. attaching a test version here. Explanations on using it is on description and comments tab here.

[/quote]
Hello shaileshm ,
Respect to you too.
look for binarstrategy from binarytoday its the best commercial product proven to wok for options trading.
i know people that use it
i stick to forex.

MX01 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:28 pm

You're correct, Mladen & Mrtools deserve all respect that they can get.

But nobody is forced to buy any commercial indicators.

It was worth a look to see if it could be helpful. Doesn't mean it's suited for everybody. For me and my style of trading it seems not useful but thanks to Shail for showing anyway.
Hi guys ,

Sorry if I offended anyone here. The indicator is based on the codes i saw here from mladen and mrtools. Because thats how I learn mql coding. By dissecting their codes. But the quantities it calculates are not the ones posted above. And be honest I do not have any commercial interests on this website. I request the mods to delete my posts and also my profile.

Thanks.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:26 pm

Yes because i dont really need to be here. I am already making money. Rest I am only interested in learning mql coding.
maybe u can help contribute 2 this humble community by helping coding or making alerts u know mrtools & staff here work their butts off perhaps u can give back by helping answer simple coding requests in threads........... no????
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Ajiboyf wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:56 pm
Hey Bro,
It cant be this bad, sorry for any inconvenience.
You should know we love you, maybe miss understanding due to they way i commented.
You are doing something great please reconsider
Thanks man, as requested through PM, for the sake of professionalism please remove the mql link from the message you quoted.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
Ajiboyf
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.