Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

pacois wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 4:20 pm

a supprto or a resistance or is violated or there is a rebound, I think you have understood that you can not have the control or prediction of the price trend, I modify and try indicators for myself, and I share, I use it, as a rebound of the price with a mini martingale.
I thought it was different than other superchannel or zigzag but the difference seems only that it's visualized in the histogram window instead in the charts window.

They all repaint. That's why I asked if there's anything new/ special to this indi.

And they all work when it's slower shallow sideways market (as in your screenshot) where the zigzag works perfectly. But when more volatile & trending they all repaint.

Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

MX01 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 4:57 pm

I thought it was different than other superchannel or zigzag but the difference seems only that it's visualized in the histogram window instead in the charts window.

They all repaint. That's why I asked if there's anything new/ special to this indi.

And they all work when it's slower shallow sideways market (as in your screenshot) where the zigzag works perfectly. But when more volatile & trending they all repaint.
You're right, I do not care if they repaint, the important thing that my tests bring results, unfortunately when there is a strong trend I have to hope that the rebound is within three martingale attempts, otherwise you lose 15 euros in my case.