Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

MX01 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:06 am I'm testing some new signals with some settings that I figured out giving good results for 2-5min expiration. With a bit of martingale as well.

Will post the rules/ indi tomorrow. The signal appears 1 candle late in mid candle, it's almost a bit like an ADX crossover indi but better.

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 17.02.48.png
does it repaint !!
share for test if possible..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

MX01 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:06 am I'm testing some new signals with some settings that I figured out giving good results for 2-5min expiration. With a bit of martingale as well.

Will post the rules/ indi tomorrow. The signal appears 1 candle late in mid candle, it's almost a bit like an ADX crossover indi but better.

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 17.02.48.png
Hey so here is the indicator-

The main setting is basically the

- "AverageLength which I set to 15.

- Choose "Zero Lag MA" from menu.

- SignalsLevel to 99

I only tested it on EUR/USD and EUR/JPY which seems to work best on them.

For 2-5min expiration. Entry as soon as appears & alert, must be fast. Not good with brokers who have a spread like Dukascopy. Must be exact entry and no lag.

Test it for yourself in demo and see what settings and expiration works best. Some martingale could work.

Oh and only during London session when more volatile. Not good in small range market.
These users thanked the author MX01 for the post (total 2):
mtp, pacois

MX01 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:33 pm I remember the very first day I started trading Binary Options.

I turned €1000 into €5500 in the same day without any indicators. Just entries with gut feeling.

Now with 100,000 indicators it doesn't seem better, actually worse. lol
Congratulations for having so pretty dreams in past - a person became and turn cowardly, afraid from brave when he/she gain knowledge about things and results of happening things
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jimmy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.