Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

MX01 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Thanks!

Just weird why he couldn't name/ post the indicator link or name in his own post. Why always so much like "pulling teeth" with some people. If you post on forums post fully and not cryptic 😁
Another hidden, hidden factor in binary options especially, people make people understand that they earn, but they do not show profits, perhaps they are afraid of paying taxes. :shh:

sal wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:56 pm

its shame to talk too much for others expriemnet or works posts. You have only to right to request.
Stop and post your works if you have..
Are you thinking that others are your servent to give what you wish...
your infromation,
this forum is belongs to expriemnet and ideas to share only .. not to criticise any one..
I'm not trying to be rude. But I have asked you a question several times lately and you never answered.

Then you post this new "experiment" and don't supply or name the indicators. So what's the point?

I'm very appreciative of your posts but seems sometimes you don't really fully explain things and maybe often lost in translation because you don't speak English?

MX01 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:01 pm

I'm not trying to be rude. But I have asked you a question several times lately and you never answered.

Then you post this new "experiment" and don't supply or name the indicators. So what's the point?

I'm very appreciative of your posts but seems sometimes you don't really fully explain things and maybe often lost in translation because you don't speak English?
if its mentioened in post as :TESTING... Dont know you the meaning of that!!!
you are trying to post all .... which is against the forum rules...
try your stratgey and post and if you like share..
read the 1st page.... viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8467794
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

MX01 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:01 pm

Hello, do not think that Sal has something secret, he posts a lot, I nothing, it's his way of doing, we respect sal and everyone else, in a good family talk, confront is very useful, be quiet and negative, but never to offend
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
sal

MX01 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:08 pm Ok I apologize, sorry for my impatience.
Brother..
we all are small traders ... and share our thoughts in this page to develop stratgies..
help and give contribution those who are trying to develop stratgey...
its not simple to get a good strategy..
mr. Pacois is one who helps all the time to devleop or modify indicator to all who requested in this page.. support him and you will get postive response.
Patience is the teacher as i learned from B trading.. & must be we shall be alos a sharp shooter... :|

NOTE :- HERE THERE IS NO ONE SERVING AS PER INSTRUCTION.. WE ALL MUST HELP EACH OTHER.
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
pacois
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:13 pm

Brother..
we all are small traders ... and share our thoughts in this page to develop stratgies..
help and give contribution those who are trying to develop stratgey...
its not simple to get a good strategy..
mr. Pacois is one who helps all the time to devleop or modify indicator to all who requested in this page.. support him and you will get postive response.
Patience is the teacher as i learned from B trading.. & must be we shall be alos a sharp shooter... :|

NOTE :- HERE THERE IS NO ONE SERVING AS PER INSTRUCTION.. WE ALL MUST HELP EACH OTHER.
Agree yes, thanks.

And as I'm new here I will hopefully post some useful stuff soon.
These users thanked the author MX01 for the post:
pacois