Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:33 pm bro...
yea. i was busy with my daily activities and trades.. so far good and personnel i am testing with different approach ..
hope you are also busy, thats why i didn't get messages :)
anyway, keep in touch..
now i find a good methodology for trade open 3min... based on breakout of price action, with RSI MTF +MA line , SAR , HA
testing now with HA and without HA..
Is binary options allowed in europe?
Any trusted platform in that case?

ffsss wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 6:49 pm You speak from experience? I have seen quite bad reviews about quotex so i dont know what to think.
i don't know what you have get bad experience and in UK.... if you can explain will be great.
for me i do trades from india and payment also timely. i use transfer bank to bank..
only issue is they change their payment method options ..
but they give other option in crypto.. i never use that..
note BYW all binary brokers are same..
:)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:21 pm i don't know what you have get bad experience and in UK.... if you can explain will be great.
for me i do trades from india and payment also timely. i use transfer bank to bank..
only issue is they change their payment method options ..
but they give other option in crypto.. i never use that..
note BYW all binary brokers are same..
:)
I have no experience, thats why i ask. I mean i read some bad reviews/opinions of it, some saying they banned accounts etc.
Can i ask how long have you been using it?

ffsss wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 11:49 pm I have no experience, thats why i ask. I mean i read some bad reviews/opinions of it, some saying they banned accounts etc.
Can i ask how long have you been using it?
nearly 3 years
if banned means, either they have using robots and they feel that trader is not worth for them
ask trader what is the exact reason..

BYW , i am looking zero pip or < 1 pip spread rate broker and with bank transfer forex brokers...!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 1:12 am nearly 3 years
if banned means, either they have using robots and they feel that trader is not worth for them
ask trader what is the exact reason..

BYW , i am looking zero pip or < 1 pip spread rate broker and with bank transfer forex brokers...!!
Afterprime has low spreads (0 to 1 points most of the day for EUR/USD).
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
sal