Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

slyfer91 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:55 pm Greetings, I'm back after a lot of inactivity and the first thing I think about is if anyone knows what this legendary best82% indicator is based on, it's the best I've seen and I'm interested in replicating it in mt5, does anyone know or have the code? this
Never found a mq4 file for it

In my experience it repaints up until the top, Like supersignal indicator does(not super arrow) with something else to confirm it
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

slyfer91 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:55 pm Greetings, I'm back after a lot of inactivity and the first thing I think about is if anyone knows what this legendary best82% indicator is based on, it's the best I've seen and I'm interested in replicating it in mt5, does anyone know or have the code? this
This guy..... just popped outta nowhere & spammed that exact shit question in two different topics. Nice!

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, boytoy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:16 pm This guy..... just popped outta nowhere & spammed that exact shit question in two different topics. Nice!
I saw that and removed the other spammy post. One more "copy & paste" special and it'll be the the old boot-a-roo!

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, moey_dw, Chickenspicy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

shaileshm wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:23 am it's a real shame Indian brokers are really greedy and unethical. It really feels like we need some serious regulations to fix this.

As for me, I've got my own custom trading system that I've put together. I like to keep things simple and trade using a 5-minute chart on the 1-minute time frame and a 1-minute chart on the 15-second time frame.

Binary options are easy man, if you've been at it for a few years, you pretty much know what works and what doesn't. But if you're still struggling to make a profit, it might be worth taking a look at your psychology. Trading smaller amounts could help with that. Trust me, I've been there.
Can you please explain to me what this means: " I like to keep things simple and trade using a 5-minute chart on the 1-minute time frame and a 1-minute chart on the 15-second time frame." look at the 5 minute timeframe and then trade 1 minute ? I would be very interested in the topic.
regards