Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:02 am In binary you have several things against you.
1- The time ( you have a time of expiration)
This is what makes BO a bit more challenging than say spot fx. So maybe many people will have issues dealing with it. But lets say if you can get in when there is strong momentum you will usually win.
2- You cant trade at any time of the day.
But you still have enough time. Usually whole of London, Europe , US and a significant amount of Asian session is available with most of the brokers.
3-You cant trade all pairs all the day
Thats not so important I guess. I understand people have their favorite pairs. But price action is same in all pairs.
4-Payout is less at certain pairs or hours.
Not is US and Europe - London session usually. And those sessions are also good for BO because prices moves the most there.
5-You most have 80% win rate or above ( if you have this you are a guru)
Mine is 100% :) . This is after 7-8 years since I started looking into the game.
6-Is suicide trade in 1 minute time frame.
Quite on the contrary my 60 sec trades are flawless. I trade it from a 15 sec TF. I can also trade 5 sec expiries with 1sec TF.
7-After all if you can win start praying to get paid.
This issue I agree. My method is I have a different broker every month. And I try to stay below the radar. I also have account with NAdex and dukascopy which are more reliable.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:41 am This is what makes BO a bit more challenging than say spot fx. So maybe many people will have issues dealing with it. But lets say if you can get in when there is strong momentum you will usually win.

But you still have enough time. Usually whole of London, Europe , US and a significant amount of Asian session is available with most of the brokers.

Thats not so important I guess. I understand people have their favorite pairs. But price action is same in all pairs.

Not is US and Europe - London session usually. And those sessions are also good for BO because prices moves the most there.

Mine is 100% :) . This is after 7-8 years since I started looking into the game.

Quite on the contrary my 60 sec trades are flawless. I trade it from a 15 sec TF. I can also trade 5 sec expiries with 1sec TF.

This issue I agree. My method is I have a different broker every month. And I try to stay below the radar. I also have account with NAdex and dukascopy which are more reliable.
If you can not trade all hours , all pairs and the payout is diffrent you will lost oportunities.
Oher way any proffesional trader will tell you that Binary is scam. ( with not regulated brokers you are not puting the money in real market)
A newbie trader will lost money thats sure.
An a professional trader dont trade on binary thats sure.
I know you since BOE i have more time tradeing I initiate this game on binary too but when i lost my first U$100 I change to Forex.

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:18 am If you can not trade all hours , all pairs and the payout is diffrent you will lost oportunities.
Oher way any proffesional trader will tell you that Binary is scam. ( with not regulated brokers you are not puting the money in real market)
I know you since BOE i have more time tradeing I initiate this game on binary too but when i lost my first U$100 I change to Forex.
you dont need to trade all hours. 3-4 trades a day is more than enough. I understand professionals dont trade BO. But Thats their problem.
The only negative with BO is brokers. As long as you get honest brokers (maybe nadex etc) its fine.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:55 am you dont need to trade all hours. 3-4 trades a day is more than enough. I understand professionals dont trade BO. But Thats their problem.
The only negative with BO is brokers. As long as you get honest brokers (maybe nadex etc) its fine.
listen to yourself. The only negative with BO is brokers ( I dont need more problems)
I dont want to spam the treath soo lets the people draw their conclusions

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:18 am If you can not trade all hours , all pairs and the payout is diffrent you will lost oportunities.
Which broker? And what is commission . do we can trade for small points same like binary
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi