Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:03 pm today tested live time... most of wins 83% above win rates asper the latest stratgey.
Hi, sal I see you're making money may I ask how and where can I get this indicator and can you help me make money?
You can drop me pm or reply back as i would love to maybe do a zoom call or some wat to talk to each other with you or anyone who is making money in binary.
I am fairly new been experiencing hard times so I have decided to trade binary full time over the last year i have made 0 money but i just need some to show me a working system that I can learn from. Also, i tried youtube but their so many fake traders on their so i decided to look else were for a mentor or some who can help me.
This leads me to here form....
I hope i find some who can help me?

syfer1987 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:18 pm Hi, sal I see you're making money may I ask how and where can I get this indicator and can you help me make money?
You can drop me pm or reply back as i would love to mebe do a zoom call with you or anyone who is making money in binary.
borther..
its not matter of money to make or loss..
all indicators are in this forum nothing on mine. but rules are own to develop which is suitable for the profit.. kinldy
i will attache here.
test in demo and confient on your strategy.. before to jump in real account to avoid money drain out.. :)
best of luck
setting you may change according to your wins % in demo..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

syfer1987 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:18 pm Hi, sal I see you're making money may I ask how and where can I get this indicator and can you help me make money?
You can drop me pm or reply back as i would love to maybe do a zoom call or some wat to talk to each other with you or anyone who is making money in binary.
I am fairly new been experiencing hard times so I have decided to trade binary full time over the last year i have made 0 money but i just need some to show me a working system that I can learn from. Also, i tried youtube but their so many fake traders on their so i decided to look else were for a mentor or some who can help me.
This leads me to here form....
I hope i find some who can help me?

Hi, you started, on the wrong foot, you will not make money, and there is no indicator-system on this forum or others that give you a continuous profit ,, you just have to learn with your head, and if you go into strong profit, pray that the broker pays you.Thank you.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
sal, ARTAKHEH