Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

k_khan_bt wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:47 am You can try forex with this, do not use SL, trade small 0.01-2... Close trade after 5 minutes

Hi @Charli

Can you please elaborate what do you mean about small 5-min forex lot further?
Hi @k_khan_bt, I was thinking as you got nice results with bo to implement the same strategy with forex, just do not use stop loss, and close the trade after the expiry of the same minutes that you are using in bo. If you try live acc. better to start with small lots anyway...If you want to test this approach with your strategy, maybe you will be surprised how many pips you gained overall...
These users thanked the author charli for the post:
k_khan_bt
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

charli wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:57 am

Hi @k_khan_bt, I was thinking as you got nice results with bo to implement the same strategy with forex, just do not use stop loss, and close the trade after the expiry of the same minutes that you are using in bo. If you try live acc. better to start with small lots anyway...If you want to test this approach with your strategy, maybe you will be surprised how many pips you gained overall...

Thank You @Charli

Yes You re right
I trade Minor Pull Backs & Fractals mostly therefore got an idea of average true range pattern,
pips will surely be scalped more then expected
I will very soon try into Forex you re right about not setting stop loss however in BO we trade time not the range thus it will be initially challenging to set up a different state of mind.

Regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
charli
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:43 am

Thank You @Charli

Yes You re right
I trade Minor Pull Backs & Fractals mostly therefore got an idea of average true range pattern,
pips will surely be scalped more then expected
I will very soon try into Forex you re right about not setting stop loss however in BO we trade time not the range thus it will be initially challenging to set up a different state of mind.

Regards
The problem is broker commision, for example if you catch only 1 candle in 1m TF your pips will not cover the broker commision and you lost.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 2):
sal, k_khan_bt

sal wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:53 pm

correct... or incase trade win even you will get only cents... not in dollars.. what is the use.
Indeed, guys you are right, it is not so simple and to much to count to be only BE , maybe try on bigger tf, but for me (lower tf preferred ) was a big issue to migrate from 1 min to say 4 hours tf...
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500