Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Ogee wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:29 am
Hahaha yes, when you say you 'did a lot of digging' what you really mean of course is you made a lot of requests to the coders on FS to do work for free on mq4 file adjustments for you.
yes. and i am forever grateful and thankful for their help and time. regarding this Excel file, it is all me. no indicator from FS was used as a building block to achieve it. all the knowledge put into it didnt come from any FS indi, just from books and free information on the internet. so i dont know what your barking is for really. peace out.
fractals inside fractals

Amunra5 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:41 am

yes. and i am forever grateful and thankful for their help and time. regarding this Excel file, it is all me. no indicator from FS was used as a building block to achieve it. all the knowledge put into it didnt come from any FS indi, just from books and free information on the internet. so i dont know what your barking is for really. peace out.
hai bro..
your effort is great but it will get once to reach to others. we all are here for testing and keep sharing the efforts. So if you can share , just do help others as well.
nothing loose for you.. :)
hope you are a good positive person.

this binoary option page is made by FS as per my request only. all of them can see in the first page itself. Some of our forex friends dis agree but the good heart admin of FS open

fighting wih others nothng will get except stress and tension..
note:- any strategy for testing or shared is not get from FS team, but all traders who has good heart , they share to others ... :)
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket, charli
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Amunra5 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:41 am

Pls show u grateful by sharing this nice tool u made.............. coders took time 2 help u.............. u took time 2 create a nice excel tool and would be nice to help ur community with a spreadsheet??? Come on man...........
Even u can post it in the VAULT section if u wanna give for members only??? I post lots in VAULT section for members only.............. hope u find kindness in u heart
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, charli
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Perfect example for a lesson to be learnt.

If somebody finds something that works for them, they will probably not share it - and they are not obliged to, after all it's there work. However posting winnings trades in the bins section with no purpose at all - to share or point people in the right direction - is not cool. Binary to most people is gambling so dangling hope infront of them doesnt help anyone.

And guys, don't beg - hard work will get you there :thumbup:

Here is an analogy,

Sal established Binary University. The Uni is built on the slogan "You get the knowledge, impart the knowledge". Amunra graduated from the said university and really thankful and grateful for his professors, mrtools and pacois for their efforts and time and all that. after uni, Amunra learned further and deeper knowledge outside BU. a new student was enrolled at BU and asked Amunra to give him the diploma for free. Amunra was hesitant coz he spent 4 years of hardwork and research and to hand out the diploma to the new kid for free is just crazy.

anyway, the first time i uploaded the PerfectPivot video, i accidentally leaked a part there where it shows a fraction of the math, and if you are sharp you will get it right away. i deleted it but there were 21 people already downloaded it, and i replaced it with what is there now. so there you go. you can ask it from them. and ask them to interact with you and stop staying forever in the background and just download stuff for free. they are the real scavengers of FS, talk about ungrateful.
fractals inside fractals

Amunra5 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:53 am Here is an analogy,

Sal established Binary University. The Uni is built on the slogan "You get the knowledge, impart the knowledge". Amunra graduated from the said university and really thankful and grateful for his professors, mrtools and pacois for their efforts and time and all that. after uni, Amunra learned further and deeper knowledge outside BU. a new student was enrolled at BU and asked Amunra to give him the diploma for free. Amunra was hesitant coz he spent 4 years of hardwork and research and to hand out the diploma to the new kid for free is just crazy.

anyway, the first time i uploaded the PerfectPivot video, i accidentally leaked a part there where it shows a fraction of the math, and if you are sharp you will get it right away. i deleted it but there were 21 people already downloaded it, and i replaced it with what is there now. so there you go. you can ask it from them. and ask them to interact with you and stop staying forever in the background and just download stuff for free. they are the real scavengers of FS, talk about ungrateful.
Shall i correct your statment !!
me Sal... not made any university in FS. its just a page OPEN who can share their ideas and startegy of BO. not any ROCKET N SCIENCE :)
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
charli

Deez wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:24 am Perfect example for a lesson to be learnt.

If somebody finds something that works for them, they will probably not share it - and they are not obliged to, after all it's there work. However posting winnings trades in the bins section with no purpose at all - to share or point people in the right direction - is not cool. Binary to most people is gambling so dangling hope infront of them doesnt help anyone.

And guys, don't beg - hard work will get you there :thumbup:
You are right!!..

Guys if you are interested in selling, there is a commercial section. Use that. Dont start advertising your product in every other thread. It makes the thread messy and you can also invite a ban from the mods. Also its somewhat unethical to sell on FS as there are people here who go out of the way to created indicators for free. Please show some respect to them.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
kastoff
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

@Amunra5

Thank You for being a productive & intelligent friend, here you ve always helped & i am the one who heartfully wish you best of luck without asking ur secret, its your hardwork & i am happy that you made it.

Congrats my friend

Be Blessed

Regards
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡