Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

shinnosuke wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:40 pm

Hi k_khan,
Can you share the picture for the entry rule please?
Hi Good Day,

The Entry Rule for MBFX is simple its Yellow line basically indicates the short reversals that is further confirmed by the crossing of #SSL Channel that indicates long reversal therefore in brief "watch for" if the line is running green & it turns yellow while above 85% then mark your entry time yourself for the downside reversal vise versa if it is running red however confirm this with the crossing of ssl channel in any case you will get secure two minutes window, perfect it & share results please.

Regards
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
binaryverseofficial
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:55 pm

Hi Good Day,

The Entry Rule for MBFX is simple its Yellow line basically indicates the short reversals that is further confirmed by the crossing of #SSL Channel that indicates long reversal therefore in brief "watch for" if the line is running green & it turns yellow while above 85% then mark your entry time yourself for the downside reversal vise versa if it is running red however confirm this with the crossing of ssl channel in any case you will get secure two minutes window, perfect it & share results please.

Regards
Please send the indicators and the Strategy please tell the entry points.... Thank you

k_khan_bt wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:55 pm

Hi Good Day,

Regards

sir, please share the indicators and template used, thank you in advance..

Hello everyone

I want to share an interesting strategy for binary options that is based on probability
I carried out the cataloging, correctness 1 to 2 or 3 depending on the pair

For every 5 consecutive candles, an alert is confirmed on the 6 candle, with profit occurring, in case of loss, you must make the next entry in favor of the reversal

I want to know if you have the possibility to create or edit this indicator that I have for this strategy

I am grateful mrtools
Attachments