Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sometimes I am amazed at people who believe in all sorts of fairy tales, spend time on useless things from the Internet, trading systems with zig-ZAGS and the like, it would be better to learn the basics of the market, the work of indicators, and so on. and so on. , than to wait for ridiculous gifts for new year garbage rains from inetovsky stuff, but how to study always more difficult, than to look for an arrow Grail ))))))))))) with coming All, thank you programmers and administration forum for labor and patience, luck, health and happiness in coming year!!! ;)
Volente Deo

Ok first of all from this viewtopic.php?p=1295399968#p1295399968 - i said i will test it and i am not confirming that the set of indicator works. 2nd - pacois quoted this >> (viewtopic.php?p=1295399989#p1295399989) and said it repaints. and then i watched the video of it and i replied saying it is a hit and miss and seemed not a repaint. I am also amazed at how i was viciously attacked with the comments after. i am not trying to be smartass really. but really thanks for the sarcasm. happy holidays!
fractals inside fractals

Amunra5 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:06 am Ok first of all from this viewtopic.php?p=1295399968#p1295399968 - i said i will test it and i am not confirming that the set of indicator works. 2nd - pacois quoted this >> (viewtopic.php?p=1295399989#p1295399989) and said it repaints. and then i watched the video of it and i replied saying it is a hit and miss and seemed not a repaint. I am also amazed at how i was viciously attacked with the comments after. i am not trying to be smartass really. but really thanks for the sarcasm. happy holidays!
even here you are deeply mistaken, about attacks and anger, they try to only set you on the right path, but because of your nature, it’s difficult for you to accept the truth and you are trying to look for attacks on your person in posts, relax, this is your business, even trade forks on the chart ..... and the post is addressed by the way to everyone who believes in miracles, and not just to your person ... ;)
Volente Deo

"but because of your nature, it’s difficult for you to accept the truth" -- bro, i replied to pacois saying that from the vid that i saw it didnt seem to repaint. i was kind of asking him for confirmations and evidence as i know he knows better. i never rejected any truth from anyone. but instead what i got was, "oohhh then lets wait for the market to open then and make a lot of money". and the response that i got from you was "i am amazed but such people who believed in fairytales and waste their time on yada yada yada". like whaaaat?? lets just stop this conversation. its getting us nowhere.
fractals inside fractals

Relax guys. The number one rule of a forum has to be: Everyone is welcome to post, comment, contribute, not to be judged if good or bad, stupid or intelligent, educated or got no clue...........Someone might think it's useless while someone else might get a great idea out of it. A different opinion is not an offense, its a contribution that may lead to "ah, never thought of this" and might open a new path. In management it is called brain storming, something to be encouraged, because there is no immediate classification of "good and bad, great and useless" and thus people are not afraid to contribute their thoughts.
For me that is what makes Forex-Station a great place to come to. A huge variety of contributions and those who know how to code help out wherever they can. It's like a treasure chest for traders.
All of you have a great New Year with lots of green results, and keep posting. :)
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Deez