Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:15 am 1min expiry trade on current bar
arrow non repaint

trade as per trend shown in snap
follow rules
sal salam bro, i follow all your great work and we appreciate all your contributions and hard work so thank you..

i was trying to check what you posted, but the tpl you added doesn't load the arrows, perhaps it got missed and am not sure if you using default settings or not? Just a request, if you could load another tpl with the arrows and other indi's? Thank you and good luck!

tkhanfx wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:01 am

sal salam bro, i follow all your great work and we appreciate all your contributions and hard work so thank you..

i was trying to check what you posted, but the tpl you added doesn't load the arrows, perhaps it got missed and am not sure if you using default settings or not? Just a request, if you could load another tpl with the arrows and other indi's? Thank you and good luck!
The arrows repaint bro... once the chart is refreshed, they shift around and some disappear

sal wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:56 am

i did some play with setting with your indicator and seems good for 1min expiry
are you following this rules or else :)
I don't trade BO. Sal. Just came across this Indi and thought it might be suitable for BO too. But I think it needs another Indi to cofirm direction otherwise you might get lost in the many zero crossings. One option is the Zero Lag Stoch.
Thus there are three things to consider: General direction of the price(main chart) - Stoch direction - EMA zero cross.
Again, just play with the Stoch settings. In the pic its 6-8-5 which shows changes pretty early.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
sal