Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

schumdl wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:30 am

This looks interesting. It seems as if you are taking a trade after the candle colour has changed (1st candle), and the candle after that (2nd candle) is longer than the wick or body of the 1st candle. Then the trade is taken on the 3rd candle, the candle after the arrow.
bro..
Your attempt is appreciable...

the candle colour has changed (1st candle), - yes.
the candle after that (2nd candle) is longer than the wick or body of the 1st candle. -not actually.. try.. sharp to see ( as i informed 2 indicators are to available - dot indicator and bar indicator) :)
Then the trade is taken on the 3rd candle, the candle after the arrow. - can be or 2nd bar as well. .
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Cladi39 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:56 am

Hi sal how to try if you dont post indicator and setting?
if all i given, how you can make a rule based on snap which i posted. One of bro is already given his observation and suggestion.. This is what i expecting instead of all i work just open to public. for any testing, i can do it myself. :)

mladen wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 pm Whatever it tells, it will repaint even when it tells that it will not
Example :
- above is when it finishes running the tests ("no repaint" mode)
- below is the same thing is attached after tests are finished ("no repaint" mode too)

ie: it repaints regardless of the "no repaint" mode (and it repaints more than what is seen on the example, since run-time changes are going to be even bigger).
According to mladen, Extreme Spike indicator is a repainter.

So don't use the Trading Strategy I posted at:
viewtopic.php?p=1295393812#p1295393812
Attachments

sal wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:42 pm

if all i given, how you can make a rule based on snap which i posted. One of bro is already given his observation and suggestion.. This is what i expecting instead of all i work just open to public. for any testing, i can do it myself. :)
Is it difficult to give you ideas with only snap shoot. But you decide i respect you for all the work you shared.

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:46 am
Is it difficult to give you ideas with only snap shoot. But you decide i respect you for all the work you shared.
Agreed, unfortunately, if you refer last 243 pages, 90% of SAL post is just teasers screenshot with hidden indicators names, so the screenshots are just useless... earlier I was thinking that after the teasers may be the Indicators or clue will be available later... but I realized that waiting is wasting of time..
kingfisherfx.com

vashimm wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:41 pm
Agreed, unfortunately, if you refer last 243 pages, 90% of SAL post is just teasers screenshot with hidden indicators names, so the screenshots are just useless... earlier I was thinking that after the teasers may be the Indicators or clue will be available later... but I realized that waiting is wasting of time..
man u guys calm down :lol: sal is one the most contributing dudes here.............. i thinks he is playful and teasing & just throwing some ideas out there 2 encourages discussions.................
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

vashimm wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:41 pm

My bro... i will take your comments with jokes always..
I like those who wish to support to develop and make a good stretgy.
can you please shows some of your trading strategy in any of this page that you post for others. regardless its expriement or actual that you using...
when i post any indicators which mean i am doing testing and expirements..

the post i did indicators you can search from website.
1. mid point dot
2. synenery bars.
hope you can work on it and give your rules.
enjoy and happy to see next :)
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
vashimm