Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Last fact that i overlooked guys, please ensure to also wait for price to breakout of the volume profile range before following signals..candlesticks that form within the range will be ranging and trades can only be taken once price breaks out of the volume profile range and also try and buy or sell as close to the 20 ema as mush as is possible since that is your dynamic support/resistance (base line)..price tends to reject this level quickly when we have confirmations, continuation trades after confirmations as illustrated in the screenshot are taken when price retraces to the 20 ema and rejects that level and with our indicators still confirming the current trend in this case a downtrend..

Sal i sure hope our charts are the same now :)
Attachments

errol wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:25 am Last fact that i overlooked guys, please ensure to also wait for price to breakout of the volume profile range before following signals..candlesticks that form within the range will be ranging and trades can only be taken once price breaks out of the volume profile range and also try and buy or sell as close to the 20 ema as mush as is possible since that is your dynamic support/resistance (base line)..price tends to reject this level quickly when we have confirmations, continuation trades after confirmations as illustrated in the screenshot are taken when price retraces to the 20 ema and rejects that level and with our indicators still confirming the current trend in this case a downtrend..

Sal i sure hope our charts are the same now :)
:) i like that S/R line for VPR...
i get some idea with this indicator . i need to test in real market once market open.. i will post soon in BINARY OPTIONS page :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

According to the coder of the Value Chart indicator,
This indicator is not designed to be traded alone in fact it works great as an addition to an existing strategy. For example using the Value chart with the Zero Lag Stochastic set to 5,3,3. If you don't have Zero Lag Stochastic you can use a standard stochastic set to 3,3,5. when the Stochastic crosses above the 80 level and the Value chart is between 8 and 10 consider a sell or if the stochastic is crossing below 20 and headed up and the Value Chart is between -8 and -10 then consider a buy. I trade 60s Binary options with this strategy and it works great.
Chart: M5
Pairs: Any pair
Sessions: any session
Trade: Binary options or Forex
Trend: short term, intraday only, not long term; exit all at the end of New York session
Stop Loss: use Fractal indicator
Take Profit: between 3 to 50 pips

Banzai wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:22 am According to the coder of the Value Chart indicator,

Chart: M5
Pairs: Any pair
Sessions: any session
Trade: Binary options or Forex
Trend: short term, intraday only, not long term; exit all at the end of New York session
Stop Loss: use Fractal indicator
Take Profit: between 3 to 50 pips

Indicators:
MovingAverages1.2.mq4
viewtopic.php?t=8415735&p=1295393048#p1295393048

BB stops (new format) 1.3.mq4
viewtopic.php?p=1294807489#p1294807489

Sessions.mq4
viewtopic.php?t=8418142&p=1295385828#p1295385828

ZeroLag_Stochs_true.mq4
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8460390&p=1295 ... 1295369654
This looks really interesting. Thanks for sharing. Just a few questions - I loaded the template but some of the indicators are not part of it, so I added them manually. Those indicators don’t look the same as on your screenshots, specifically the BB stops. Do you use the default settings or other settings? Also, the fractal that must be used as an SL - do you use the default settings or a specific setting?

Thanks again for sharing.

schumdl wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:49 am This looks really interesting. Thanks for sharing. Just a few questions - I loaded the template but some of the indicators are not part of it, so I added them manually. Those indicators don’t look the same as on your screenshots, specifically the BB stops. Do you use the default settings or other settings? Also, the fractal that must be used as an SL - do you use the default settings or a specific setting?

Thanks again for sharing.
OK, I fixed it. I probably changed the colors in the code and it messed up the template.
For the fractal indicator, just used the default settings.
Attachments