Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Snipper HMA strategy M1 & M5 comination at trading view chart

Its really interesting to see the trend with snipper HMA indicator in both Time frame charts will get a good singal
rule
PRICE BAR should be cross above all lines and confirm 2 ma lines are same colour in M5. Then watch M1 chart for trade and wait till the same condition is confrimed in chart. Open trade M1 chart current bar for 5min expiry .

see snap and test ... dont forget to share your experience and results.
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 3):
jeffx33, ChuChu Rocket, Jozo
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Sal, thank you for sharing this. I would love to test this strategy. I have searched the forum, but am unable to find the settings. Would you mind sharing the settings?

Thank you.
sal wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:10 pm Snipper HMA strategy M1 & M5 comination at trading view chart

Its really interesting to see the trend with snipper HMA indicator in both Time frame charts will get a good singal
rule
PRICE BAR should be cross above all lines and confirm 2 ma lines are same colour in M5. Then watch M1 chart for trade and wait till the same condition is confrimed in chart. Open trade M1 chart current bar for 5min expiry .

see snap and test ... dont forget to share your experience and results.

schumdl wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:04 am Sal, thank you for sharing this. I would love to test this strategy. I have searched the forum, but am unable to find the settings. Would you mind sharing the settings?

Thank you.

Its other website and indicators built in ... pls. send PM that i can give link . indicator setting are default . One of the guy who sell same concept and visible in one chart 100$.. :( . He says, its different , but i believe its modified .

i did 2 combination of sinpper and rules for open trade. i believe it will take more accurate and watch only in one chart. snap attached

test not done in trade but hope its okay for 5min expiry..
2 HMA leads (black & pink) will leads to trend direction. 2MA same colour snipper location will the open position. :)
enjoy
;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
krgvfx

can respond to the below quires from all brothers who is trading in BINARY OPTIONS and share your experience for new traders.

1. How many trades that you take per day.
2. Do you have any traget per day??
3. Do you have money management system
4. Who is you best brokers that pay high profit and money withdrawal with shortage time frame

sal wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:29 am can respond to the below quires from all brothers who is trading in BINARY OPTIONS and share your experience for new traders.

1. How many trades that you take per day.
2. Do you have any traget per day??
3. Do you have money management system
4. Who is you best brokers that pay high profit and money withdrawal with shortage time frame
Alright here we go.
1. Still in development, but less trades as I can
2. My plan is to trade 1% of my balance. Try to reach 3-5% a day.
3. I already tried martingale, but many indicators can give more than 8 consecutive losses. And it requires a huge balance just to start trading with 2$+martingales. So now I'm trying to reach my goal using compound (aka Anti-martingale) with 2 steps.
4. For now I'm using IQ Option. There are many traders that use this platform and never had trouble to receive their money. Always prefer to send and withdraw money with ewallet (neteller or skrill).
For now, I'm trying to automate an strategy using mt2iq because I work all day long and when I come back home, the payout is always under 70%. But my most difficult is to find an indicator that can give at least more than 55% win rate on the long term. I tried a lot of indicators, but in the end they stay all the same.. 51...52% sometimes less winrate.