Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Deez wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:09 pm I like Pacois's method..buy/sell after long move and martingale..but 5 mins - 10mins too long lol.

Got 6 charts open and no indicators and its easy to spot the big moves.
Unfortunately with this you can also blow up accounts easily :) But nice results man.

Just be aware that IQOption is closing Binaries soon as soon ESMA rules take fully effect. So you can't trade there anymore.

MX01 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Unfortunately with this you can also blow up accounts easily :) But nice results man.

Just be aware that IQOption is closing Binaries soon as soon ESMA rules take fully effect. So you can't trade there anymore.
Unfortunately, each method has its own risks, you should be good on various strategies, so as to adapt them to the type of market
As for ESMa, they will find solutions, but surely brokers will not lose their customers

MX01 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:39 pm Getting a bit tired of 10000000000+ repainting MT4 indicators, lol.

Going back to ThinkOrSwim for now. Have my own custom script for ATR based Zig zag arrows that doesn't repaint so much and fractal pivots that give nice short term S&R levels (screenshot below).

Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 13.35.56.png
I like what I see. :o
Tell me which platform you are working on and whether you can share the metrics with the settings settings. :?:
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."